***OFFICIAL PHILADELPHIA EAGLES 2011 SEASON THREAD***

Jus hrd this negro sante on sportscenter
indifferent.gif
. SHUT UP & PLAY FOO

Asante is an overpaid corner who gets burnt just as much as he makes big plays...should have traded him and let DRC and Nhamdi start from day 1; a man corner and a zone corner doesn't really work on this team.

indifferent.gif
This is enough of Asante, he keeps talking about his big play ability. Well maybe we wouldn't try to trade him if he actually made more big plays than he gives up
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by outkast9984

whats up with brandon graham? when is he going to start to play?
he said he should be good to play against the Cowboys

^ hopefully that means page will be joining the unemployment line soon..

cause i think i heard an andy reid press conference where he said we had 3 weeks to activate him (and thus cutting someone to make the 53, really 53)

^ Same here. Eagles already beat the ********, so if they beat the Cowboys they're 2-1 in the division. If they lose, they're 1-2 and the media will consider us the weakest team in the division. I think the defense will need to win us this game. The offense will score but it won't dominate since they'll have a tougher time than usual being able to run the ball, so if the defense can minimize Romo's passing yards, Philly can win this game. If the defense plays like they did in the 2nd half against the 49ers, we're in trouble. I'm confident coming off the BYE, Reid will have these guys focused.

Twenty pounds in eight weeks! Now that’s a weight loss journey that anyone would be proud of.

Wait. What's that? Brandon Graham gained twenty pounds over two months? And not in the weight room?

Apparently the Eagles defensive end has been on the offensive end of some of Philly's finest food. The 2010 first-round draft pick tore his ACL last December and spent two months on crutches. His weight jumped from 270 to 290 during his recovery. He has a culprit, though.

"You know what got me real big? The Philly cheesesteaks," Graham told the appropriately named Philly.com. "Jim's. That's all I eat."

105962758_blog_post.jpg

1171735_blog_post.jpg

Uh, you have to crush a lot of cheesesteaks to gain 2.5 pounds a week. Graham said he would eat a whole one every time he shuffled down the street to Jim's, the famed sandwich spot, which is mere blocks from where he lives. With no cardio and 1,000 to 1,200 calories a pop, it's easy to see how Graham packed on the pounds. That and admittedly eating two or three plates of food when he wasn't dining on the Philly classic.

Graham is back down to around his fighting weight now. He changed his eating habits when he got off the crutches and has been more focused on his diet and exercise this year. He's still on the Eagles' Physically Unable to Perform list and will be until the team is sure he's all the way back, but he went through his first practice earlier this week.

It's a big step toward getting back on the field -- just as big as backing away from the cheesesteaks. Graham has been eating out less and cooking for himself more.

Now if he could just get a handle on portion control.

"That's my big thing: I can't save anything," he says. "When I cook something, I want to eat it all right there."

Sounds like Graham could use an endorsement from Ziploc or Tupperware.

media tryna blow this whole Asante Samuel crap up into a huge deal, last thing this team needs is another distraction
indifferent.gif

and it ain't like that fool been playing good for us any damn way
laugh.gif

Adam Schefter revealed on the ESPN Football Today podcast that Eagles WR Steve Smith and DE Juqua Parker were shopped at the trade deadline.

Smith will collect $2 million guaranteed as the Eagles' fourth receiver this season. Jason Avant is signed through 2014, so Smith will almost certainly be playing elsewhere in 2012. Parker landed in the doghouse after an egregious offsides penalty against the Bills.

i sat behind Graham during the Eagles v. Ravens games, i didn't see him with steaks but he had like 3 cups of fries and was wolfing them down like crazy

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ Parker being in the doghouse, serves him right

we needed the dolphins to win.. but a good win to today.. went from last to 2nd in the division

we need a strong showing in these next couple of weeks.. some important games for us.. bears, cards, giants and then the pats

My biggest concern against the Bears on MNF is Forte..Dude is a monster..If we can contain Forte, I'm not worried about their receivers too much..And we have a solid enough pass rush to bother Cutler..When Cutler played against the Lions pass rush, he got destroyed..Put pressure on Cutler, hold Forte (as much as possible) and we'll be straight..Our offense can run all over that defense

the slander I gave to the Cowboys tonight on Twitter was legendary
eek.gif

that was a statement win over a division rival. I'm glad we shut that chump Rob Ryan up and ran it down their throats. Also I don't know if you guys noticed but incorporating those three step drops and quick passes has helped Vick and this O-Line tremendously

Let's keep it up against the Bears
pimp.gif

On point, UPPTEMPO.
Pass rush should have no problem. Contain Forte as best as we can.

No Turnovers & If Shady gets going, We'll be good.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom