Official Phoenix Suns @ San Antonio Spurs 1st round: GAME 1

spurs with 4 turnovers in the first 3 minutes
laugh.gif

I think this is the year the Suns final defeat the Spurs.

I see them winning today and the series going to 7.

My gosh, the refereeing is horrible.

I hate seeing the college game move to the NBA. Seeing Shaq try and draw a charge merely because the league no longer allows bigmen to play big is horrible.That should have been a non-call. Same with his offensive foul.

It's a travesty what the NBA, and his relatively average work ethic, have done to Shaq.

That first foul on Amare was bogus too. It didn't appear to give him any sort of advantage.

I think this is the year the Suns final defeat the Spurs.

I see them winning today and the series going to 7.
So, the Suns will win two games on the road and the Spurs will take one? I can see Suns in 6 or Spurs in 7, but not Suns in 7.

The excuses have begun and it's not even the end of the first quarter....
I know yall guys hate the Spurs,but come on...
laugh.gif

PO

sick.gif
They calling this game TIGHT.

laugh.gif
@ Amare whining about not getting a foul call all the way down the court, and Tony Parker ducking right under his arm for an easy look at the rim. Shutup, Amare.

2 horrible foul calls on shaq....

I thought the ref's were supposed to get better during the playoffs....

i hope the spurs get bounced because im damn tired of seeing clips of people walking on the riverwalk until june
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

i hope the spurs get bounced because im damn tired of seeing clips of people walking on the riverwalk until june
roll.gif
EVEN THO ITS HOME, I AGREE 100%

Keep up the confidence, Boris... We need your contributions.

Decent first quarter since we didn't even have Shaq in it at all.

Admittedly, I don't like the Spurs, but that has nothing to do with my complaints. I mean, do you really like seeing the game called that way?

I don't, hence my complaints.

^^^ Game called like what?....Those calls on Shaq were FAR from horrible...That's what i was referring too.... I honestly haven't seen one HORRIBLEcall yet. PO

Back
Top Bottom