Official Phoenix Suns @ San Antonio Spurs 1st round: GAME 1

I'm bored here at work so anybody know where I can watch the game online?? I tried channelsurfing.net but they only have the radio feed
frown.gif

That was a nice pass from Diaw to Barbosa. We've got to get some stops though...or this will get ugly.

Well, knowing SA I suppose they will really slow this game down, and control their own tempo. SA is excellent at doing this. This will be a close one at theend.

I'm sick and tired of seeing Tim Duncan (and the Spurs as a whole) whine like a little brat after every single freaking call for God's sake.

^^^ Game called like what?....Those calls on Shaq were FAR from horrible...That's what i was referring too.... I honestly haven't seen one HORRIBLE call yet. PO

If the ref's were calling it the same way on Duncan, he'd be on the bench with three fouls too. However, that isn't what I want to seeeither. I only want to see players benched for poor play or legitimate fouls, not this ticky-tack BS.
None of the fouls I'm referring to gave them (STAT & Shaq) an advantage.

Stoudemire needs to add three facets to his game:

1) The mini-jumper that Mark Jackson mentioned w/ a pump fake to go with it

2) Ramming the person trying to take the charge hard enough to discourage it the way Karl Malone used to do it

3) Better defensive footwork

He's already T-1 or 2 best PF (Duncan, Boozer) without those anyway, but it would be nice to see.

Back
Top Bottom