Official Phoenix Suns @ San Antonio Spurs 1st round: GAME 1

Ahem, Suns fan here. Been here all along, just don't post much.

Suns in 5, IMO. Suns fanship aside, the Spurs are experienced, old, and have no new tricks.

Unfortunately for them, the old/no new tricks factor carries more weight regarding their success or, in this case, defeat.

Yep, Suns in 5.

Man this one is going to be a battle. By FAR the best match up in the 1st round.

I'm taking Spurs in 7...

I'm a Suns fan.
happy.gif

Having Spurs/Suns as a 1st round matchup illustrates just how crazy the West was this season.
eek.gif

This is gonna be one hell of a postseason.

I think we are gonna rebound from that controversial series last year and beat the Spurs in 6.

I hope the Suns beat the Spurs

I want the Lakers to play the Suns in the playoffs real bad..... and BEAT them

I'm so glad these two teams are playing against each other. Spurs and Suns are the two main teams I'd be really concerned playing agianst. Atleast now,one of themis guaranteed to go home after the first round.

With the addition of Shaq, I pick the Suns to win the series. If the Suns didn't have Shaq, i think they would lose the series easily.
I hope they tire each other out. I hope I don't regret saying this but I would love to play the Suns in the WCF. I want revenge from them from beating usin the first round these past years.

WstCoastGotti wrote

^recognizaz also. dudes a diehard

Suns got this but I still feel like an idiot picking against the Spurs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
you know this...

Suns in 6 with Amare avg at 30+ pts a game and 10+ rebs

Watch Bell and Diaw Barbosa get those points while the spurs look to put pressure on Shaq, Nash, Amare

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Wait, jblack's a Suns fan?

Never knew that.

*points deducted from jblack, word to Reali*
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

So we got a problem now?

laugh.gif

kidding but yeah I'm a Bulls and Suns fan.

Spurs Fan since 99. I rarely post much but best believe I come here enough to know that MR.PO is a Spurs fan. It's funny how the lakers fan are so relievedthat two of the teams that could beat them are going against each other.

Perma-ban? Wondering why I hadn't seem him here, but you know he'll be reading posts like these so this is for YOU out there!

Straight from espn.com...

r1esyd.jpg

As a huge Shaq fan, any team he's on will have my support.

The sole reason why the suns got shaq was for this series, plain and simple. As long as amare nash and bell play all the games, this will go to 7 games

SUNS IN 6... the ONLY reason the spurs beat them in the playoffs last year is because the suns didnt have that big presence in the middle.

PO is the biggest Spurs fan I know on this board. He'll be in here eventually.

I hope this series goes 7 games, all 7 games go triple OT. Let them exhaust the hell out of each other.

If all goes right, by the time my team has a chance to face them, we should have 2 guys returning by then. So wear each other out, I don't think thewinner of the Mavs/Hornets will be able to beat either of these teams.

GREAT first round matchup.

Spurs in 7

Zo will be back, see the Spurs beat him again, and get banned again.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom