OFFICIAL: PHOENIX SUNS @ SAN ANTONIO SPURS - Game 2 - 4/22, TNT, 9:30EST

Hopefully this is a great game. Game 1 was
eek.gif
{

Amare getting his early, Shaq staying out of foul trouble looks like a good game for the Suns.

Hopefully Raja can hold Manu.

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Maybe back in the day when he was the Roster Guard 24 stopper. But now dude has gone soft now that he's "friends" with RG24.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Maybe back in the day when he was the Roster Guard 24 stopper. But now dude has gone soft now that he's "friends" with RG24.
tired.gif

laugh.gif
. Truth.

tired.gif

Okay. Im a little rusty on the nicknames. I know the RG24 = Kobe but why ? Is that another name coined on NT ? Someone enlighten me because for whateverreason I dont remember lol

Originally Posted by Baller5979

tired.gif

Okay. Im a little rusty on the nicknames. I know the RG24 = Kobe but why ? Is that another name coined on NT ? Someone enlighten me because for whatever reason I dont remember lol

I think its just a way of not saying his name. Like how video games did with Jordan back in the day, when they referred to him as roster guard 23.

Every single time Parker gets hit even a little and falls to the floor, he has to stay on the floor and act like something actually happened to him andhe's harmed..

shaq with the truck stick.. he barely moved his hip too.. imagine what it would be like if he used his whole body
smh.gif

laugh.gif
@ stoudemires interview. "can anyone out there guard you?" he paused and had to think about that one
roll.gif
. i would have said hell no, its waytoo easy out there
pimp.gif

DA was trying to instigate something right there, why else would he ask that question?

Back
Top Bottom