OFFICIAL: PHOENIX SUNS @ SAN ANTONIO SPURS - Game 2 - 4/22, TNT, 9:30EST

smh.gif
at only 4 pages in this post.

I have an excuse, I'm watching the Skarks game
laugh.gif

Anybody want to give me a summary of what has happened so far?

Basically deja vu from Game 1, Spurs were down, cranked up the D and the Suns have gone ice cold.

W
eek.gif
W suns got 2 points this entire quarter. Damn u Spurs, why won't yall old **#!# just retire

Can someone please give doug collins a coaching job so i never have to hear him on my tv ever again? preferably in the wnba....

I agree with Doug.

Rule change needs to be put in to stop that Hack-A-Shaq business.

Award the opposing team only ONE shot and ANY player on the court for the opposing team should be able to shoot that one free throw.

wow, the Suns look horrible right now. Their passes aren't crisp, their shots seem rushed or off balance, and they can't defend at all.

Stoudemire needs to crash the offensive glass when Shaq shoots (after being fouled repeatedly by Thomas) because he should be able to put back the misses.

Nash needs to stop back pedaling and just keep drawing charges on Parker.

Shaq needs to work harder to get good position in the post.

Bell needs to retire because if dude can't defend or hit a three AND he's missing lay ups, he's worthless. He must be injured or he's juststealing $arver's money.

Poppocich's standing in the NBA should go down a notch for employing the hack-a-Shaq. Like the zone defense and touch flops, that just doesn't belongin the NBA.

Back
Top Bottom