OFFICIAL: PHOENIX SUNS @ SAN ANTONIO SPURS - Game 2 - 4/22, TNT, 9:30EST

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

san Antonio has flipped into Championship mode, and there just aint nothing PHX can do about it

smokin.gif

Suns have been done since they traded Matrix for Shaq.

Lets see they went from being the # 1 seed to going to the # 6 seed, and will now have a 1st round exit this year.

Yeah I think it's safe to say the trade was a FAILURE !

Suns are lookin turrrble word to Barkley.

There is a simple solution to Hack-a-Shaq.....HIT A FREE THROW MAN!

laugh.gif
at anyone saying this series is over....Spurs took care of home court, the Suns now have to take care of theirs.

Originally Posted by kash55

Man the Spurs are a completely different team in the playoffs.
You know it!!!!
pimp.gif
We have to finish this off though, Suns can easily get back in the game! PO

Originally Posted by kash55

Man the Spurs are a completely different team in the playoffs.

EXACTLY!!! I don't understand how some people or analysts do not recognize this.. The Spurs coast in the regular season, and then play championshipball in the playoffs...That's why I couldn't understand when Charles said Utah and the Lakers were the two best in the West.. The Lakers maybe, but theJazz???

ok seriously

has Mike D'Antoni/Phoenix ever heard of HEDGING the Pick n Roll??

for God's sakes, a toddler could score the way the Suns are playing D man.

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif
at anyone saying this series is over....Spurs took care of home court, the Suns now have to take care of theirs.

Exactly. They did their job. Same thing as the Dallas/Hornets series.

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif

Usually that would be true, but like with Dallas it's a mental thing w/ PHX, all I hear is Doug and Kevin talking about how they believe they are thebetter team, but have no evidence to back it up. I feel that PHX is to SA as Sacramento was to the Lakers at the start of the 00s.

Originally Posted by Cyprus Sinner II

If Stern was actually knew what was good for the NBA he'd change the rule to eliminate 'Hack-a-Shaqing' right now.

Doug Collins is absolutely right.

People like Super Noblekane are just showing to me how little they know about basketball, when they believe Doug Collins doesn't know what he's talking
about.

Criticism coming from you.........is like my bathroom wall critisizing me on how I take a $@@#....

Doug Collins is an arrogant douche bag who has a woody for the suns... I never said he didnt know basketball......oh wait....he had the greatest player of alltime on the teams he coached and what did he do with him? jack $@@#
laugh.gif

Doug Collins only wanted to abolish hack a shaq because he was mad salty it was being done to his Pheonix Suns tonight...

Damn Amare just disappeared in the second half. He had a crazy first half then just went missing.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Suns are done. Kerr is gonna be fired. Spurs have suffocating D. Doesn't look like my Lakeshow is going to the Finals
smh.gif

the only person who should be fired is dantoni...

Back
Top Bottom