OFFICIAL: PHOENIX SUNS @ SAN ANTONIO SPURS - Game 2 - 4/22, TNT, 9:30EST

D'Antoni relies way too much on Diaw, I swear. He wasn't doing good enough for every position to feed him the ball.. Amare started off slow in the2nd half, and didn't even look to try to get his rhythm going? C'mon coach!

Down 0-2.. not worried.. just need to win these next 2 and we're back in it... Suns in 6 (that means we win 4 straight)
happy.gif

oh and.. STOPPING WEAR THOSE ORANGE JERSEYS... WE'VE WON, I think 1 game this whole season when we wear those!!!

Down 0-2.. not worried.. just need to win these next 2 and we're back in it... Suns in 6 (that means we win 4 straight)
happy.gif

whatever helps you sleep at night
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

its over.

Good win for us. We took care of business at home and now we need to at least try to steal one at Phoenix! Let's go Spurs...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by petozham

San Antonio Spurs and the referee's sitting on a tree...K-I-S-S-I-N-G...First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a championship parade, with the Spurs coming down in a carriage.

i'm not too fond of the spurs either....but why the hell would Stern want the Spurs to be in the Finals??? They only kill ratings.

The league needs tofine nash for always flopping.... He almost seriously injured parker because he was looking for another offensive foul... If that moron DougCollins had a brain he would say something about that instead getting upset like a school broad and complaining about hack a shaq.....

Originally Posted by acidicality

San Antonio Spurs and the referee's sitting on a tree...K-I-S-S-I-N-G...First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a championship parade, with the Spurs coming down in a carriage.

i'm not too fond of the spurs either....but why the hell would Stern want the Spurs to be in the Finals??? They only kill ratings.

No clue, but I have no idea how these refs just fall for Manu's BLATANT dramatics, it's a disgraceful sham and they always give him the benefit forit, $%!+ i don't even blame Manu for doing it, what ever works right? Ska will concur..
The league needs tofine nash for always flopping.... He almost seriously injured parker because he was looking for another offensive foul... If that moron Doug Collins had a brain he would say something about that instead getting upset like a school broad and complaining about hack a shaq.....

Is this kid serious? This fella right here is saltier than the rim of a margarita glass at El Torito...What has Doug Collins done to you? He's not themost charming guy out there, but he has insightful and in detailed commentary, I'd take his commentating over Reggie Miller, Jeff Van Gundy and all theseother idiots any day..

And Parker was not even close to being nearly injured, he took a spill, he did his little crutch for 25 seconds (what else is new) then got up and hadinstant amnesia about that grimacing pain he was going through while on the floor..

Parker flops just as bad as anyone else. I hate seeing this dude go to the lane, he falls to absolutely no reason and makes easy shots look difficult.

Phx needs to win the next 4 for my bracket to be right.
frown.gif

I don't get how people can complain abut Ginobli flopping when Nash does the same exact thing.

^ I've said since the beginning of this series that this would be an epic battle, partly because of the supreme talent on each team, and partly because ofthe known floppers on each team: Nash + Bell vs. Bowen + Manu.

Of course in the Game 1 thread, some Spurs fans took offense to me saying that, neglecting to see that I had complimented the Spurs and had also clowned theSuns as well.

But that's beside the point.

Both of these teams have known floppers, and Ginobili and Nash are definitely 2 of the culprits.

I guess no one got it (or it just wasn't clever enough to have caught on
laugh.gif
), but I've called this series a couple times the Floppurs vs. thePhloppers. Get it?
nerd.gif
The -urs from the Spurs and the Ph- from Phoenix.
nerd.gif

Floppurs vs. Phloppers

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Doug Collins probably still in his hotel sobbing right now.
roll.gif

Dude stays slurping losers.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ I've said since the beginning of this series that this would be an epic battle, partly because of the supreme talent on each team, and partly because of the known floppers on each team: Nash + Bell vs. Bowen + Manu.

Of course in the Game 1 thread, some Spurs fans took offense to me saying that, neglecting to see that I had complimented the Spurs and had also clowned the Suns as well.

But that's beside the point.

Both of these teams have known floppers, and Ginobili and Nash are definitely 2 of the culprits.

I guess no one got it (or it just wasn't clever enough to have caught on
laugh.gif
), but I've called this series a couple times the Floppurs vs. the Phloppers. Get it?
nerd.gif
The -urs from the Spurs and the Ph- from Phoenix.
nerd.gif

Floppurs vs. Phloppers

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

OD!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I don't get how people can complain abut Ginobli flopping when Nash does the same exact thing.

Because they are upset the Spurs won. So they would rather complain like Shaq or Amare than just suck up to loss, and realize their team got beat. If theSuns had won, we wouldn't being hearing all this nonsense from the Suns fans, but maybe the Spurs fans would be complaining about Nash and the floppers onthe Suns team. It's so predictable.

Whom ever's team loses, they will complain about how their team was cheated.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Parker flops just as bad as anyone else. I hate seeing this dude go to the lane, he falls to absolutely no reason and makes easy shots look difficult.

Phx needs to win the next 4 for my bracket to be right.
frown.gif

maybe you meant to say, "he makes hard layups look easy."
The guy can't defend but he can definitely blow past defenders and penetrate to the rim.

Anyway, I expected the Suns to take at least one away from the Spurs. I really hope this series goes to 7 games.
However, I see the Spurs wrapping up the series in game 6.

You won't see very many 3rd quarters better than what the Spurs performed last night. The Spurs ran that pick and roll over and over and the mediocre Sunsdefense just had no answer for it. Shaq is just too slow to catch up with the guard coming off that screen. He has to sag low in the paint to make up for thatleaving the elbow mid range shot there for the taking. I'd make the Spurs shoot that because it gets even worse if they get to the rim.

Bruce Bowen is taking Nash out of this series.

acidicality wrote:

petozham wrote:

San Antonio Spurs and the referee's sitting on a tree...K-I-S-S-I-N-G...First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a championship parade, with
the Spurs coming down in a carriage.

No clue, but I have no idea how these refs just fall for Manu's BLATANT dramatics, it's a disgraceful sham and they always give him the benefit for
it, $%!+ i don't even blame Manu for doing it, what ever works right? Ska will concur..

The league needs tofine nash for always flopping.... He almost seriously injured parker because he was looking for another offensive foul... If that moron
Doug Collins had a brain he would say something about that instead getting upset like a school broad and complaining about hack a shaq.....

Is this kid serious? This fella right here is saltier than the rim of a margarita glass at El Torito...What has Doug Collins done to you? He's not the
most charming guy out there, but he has insightful and in detailed commentary, I'd take his commentating over Reggie Miller, Jeff Van Gundy and all these
other idiots any day..

And Parker was not even close to being nearly injured, he took a spill, he did his little crutch for 25 seconds (what else is new) then got up and had
instant amnesia about that grimacing pain he was going through while on the floor..

Oh yeah....... Like im gonna take anything serious from a guy who typed a lame song complaining about the refs favoring the spurs.... SMH.....

Doug Collins....is a douche....

I'll take Van Gundy over him anyday...... Atleast Van Gundy was a winner on the coaching side of things... Atleast you wont find I, my, me, or mine inevery sentence Van Gundy says nor will you find him at age 55 dye his hair platinum blonde and demand they show a yearbook style photo when announcing the keysto the game....

As for you taking that spill tony parker had lightly, look at it again when shaq hit him and Nash dumb %%$ was there.... It made the hit even worse.... But illjust let you keep singing that refs and spurs sitting in a tree song that you so cleverly post a few pages back...

Back
Top Bottom