Official Pizza Appreciation!

12A5FFD3-698B-473B-9512-BDA024909076.jpeg
FB919B01-A594-4DF9-8F93-06ADCF78DA53.jpeg

Bruh.. that pep and cheese looks amazing. That crust...

I gave up pizza for lent :smh:

Y'all pineapple haters should give it a shot.

The sweetness cuts the acidity of the tomato sauce. That is very normal and scientifically proven to improve taste.

I hate when these lame *** brands do this on social media, mad corny and annoying. It'd be hilarous if one of the accounts got brolic an said something as a response to a lame *** shot

Burger King: "Try our fresh new whopper sandwiches now with gluten free buns!!!!"
Wendy's: "@BurgerKing Come on fam, you cant be fresh if its frozen, we dont believe you, you need more people"
Burger King: "Hey @Wendys, thats why I ****** your ***** you fat ************"

That Ledo's looks like ***, keep it funky. Thick hard cheese; **** looks cold fresh out the gate, and don't let me start on those wings.

One of my best friends is an Italian from Sicily and he is hardcore when it comes to Italian food. He looked at me like I was crazy when I asked him if he ever had pineapple on pizza :stoneface: . We worked together at this "Italian restaurant" and one day a dude came in for a trail and he was from Naples. My friend told me that if he was a real pizzaiolo that he would not want the job after his trail shift. At the end of the night, I see them going back and forth speaking in Italian with all of the hand gestures and then they hug and I ask my friend if he was taking the job and he just laughed and told me that the guy said the restaurant was disrespecting Italian pizza.

This was a "high-class" restaurant but far from real Italian food. He would tell his parents about the food and they were disgusted when they heard about what they put on pizza and in pasta. He taught me how to make some real Italian dishes that are super simple and taste amazing! Also, chicken and pasta is a no-no...I learned that the hard way from him and his friends.
I'm going to Italy this summer to feast at a few of my friends' places and get the real experience. Gonna eat like a king :pimp:

Went to NY last week. Didn’t get to try all spots but top pizza for me was a square at Prince and Joe’s

Got all my pizza ingredients
Prolly gonna make it tomorrow

Didnt know basil was so expensive

Nice use of red onion. Sets everything off. Eggs, pizza, sandwiches, tacos, guacamole :nthat:

I fail to understand why red onions aren't the Official Onion. they are substantially better in every way, and Rally's uses them so they can't be too expensive.

in the spirit of this thread, here is a pizza I enjoyed very recently:

28952016_572257889833755_3728323348581580800_n.jpg

I interacted with a human being from Earth who does not enjoy pizza last night.

Back
Top Bottom