Official Pizza Appreciation!

Sounds like she would give antidope a run for his money in terms of hating foods majority people love :lol:

Dude's I work with have horrible eating habits. I had no lunch today so had to throw down on Little Caesars Pepperoni stuffed crust. By the far the greasiest s**t I've ever consumed. I had to pat it down with paper towels :lol:

very picky about my pizza so I have to make my own if the sauce is not made with authentic San Marzano tomatoes forget about it

I was in Europe last week for my honeymoon and ate at L'Antica Pizzeria da Michele in Napoli.

Pizza was great and the prices were amazing. 15 euros for 2 pizzas and 2 beers. Had to wait 90 min to get in though

Can vouch for Best Pizza being great. Their white slice and their seasonal vegetable slices are some of the best pizza I've ever had. Still meaning to make my way out to DiFara though.

I also appreciate the fact that he didn't include spots that only serve by the pie (Lucali, Roberta's, etc.).

Working a graveyard shift tonight at my per diem job which is close to Little Vincent's. They're open until 4 so I'll probably try to sneak out for a cold cheese slice:
little-vincents-pizza-restaurant-ronkonkoma-6144705.jpg

Definitely one of those "don't knock it until you try it" slices. :lol:

I've noticed Greek run pizza shops are terrible. They use the cheapest ingredients that result in a pie that has that thick goopy cheese, acidic sauce and flaccid greasy crust. Type of pizza where you don't even get the slice off the bottom of the box and the cheese already slid all the way off.

I remember when I lived in Texas there was a spot by me called Greek Tony's that had the most trash pizza ever, yet my whole family loved it. Used to beg my mom to reconsider and order Pizza Hut instead.

God damn I don't miss Texas pizza.

I’d be happy with a meatlover’s pan pizza and those really good breadsticks pizza hut has. Every time i’m in Target i’m tempted to get those breadsticks at the food area they have.

My fave as well....The Eddie Muenster is great too.. the fried Kale topping:nthat:
Bruh
U get the giant meatballs????
I get the one with pancetta and mushrooms on it
I used to mess with the New Yorker but played it out
The cal Italia one is ok as well

Bruh
U get the giant meatballs????
I get the one with pancetta and mushrooms on it
I used to mess with the New Yorker but played it out
The cal Italia one is ok as well

Giant meatballs are a Must!!
I just stick with the Margherita and everything on the "California" section.
Honey pie was so-so

People so mad at pineapple being on pizza that they ignore that anchovies on pizza is a thing. anchovie pizza is the w.o.a.t.

Well they eat anchovies in Italy and also on the first pizzas so it's not that big of a deal. Now pineapple on pizza is a travesty.

Well they eat anchovies in Italy and also on the first pizzas so it's not that big of a deal. Now pineapple on pizza is a travesty.

Nah, a good Hawaiian pizza is appreciated. It seems like the trend for everyone to hate pineaaple on pizza. anchovies are still nasty.

Nah, a good Hawaiian pizza is appreciated. It seems like the trend for everyone to hate pineaaple on pizza. anchovies are still nasty.
Not like Pineapple is one of the FIRST pizza toppings we are introduced to when young.

So how is NOT liking it a TREND?

It has been around long enough for even liking it to be considered a trend.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom