Official Pizza Appreciation!

People so mad at pineapple being on pizza that they ignore that anchovies on pizza is a thing. anchovie pizza is the w.o.a.t.
People ignore it or they just don't think about it because they don't care about it?

I think a large part of the congregation doesn't care for either one of those toppings forreal.

Not like Pineapple is one of the FIRST pizza toppings we are introduced to when young.

So how is NOT liking it a TREND?

It has been around long enough for even liking it to be considered a trend.

You haven’t noticed how online the past year or two so many people are saying pineapple doesn’t belong on pizza?

You haven’t noticed how online the past year or two so many people are saying pineapple doesn’t belong on pizza?
Sure I have but when has a non-action (not eating Pineapple on Pizza) been considered the fad?

I see it for sure, but calling it a fad is just wild.

Now if Pineapple pizza was a traditional pizza topping on the continental US, you could have an argument. But shunning a niche product can't be called a fad

Sure I have but when has a non-action (not eating Pineapple on Pizza) been considered the fad?

I see it for sure, but calling it a fad is just wild.

Now if Pineapple pizza was a traditional pizza topping on the continental US, you could have an argument. But shunning a niche product can't be called a fad
It's not traditional? Like the past 30+ years every single self owned to huge company hasn't offered it?
Idk but I like it, sweet salty
It wit bacon and jalapeños is fire or banana peppers to add a zing to the sweet

Pizza is a CANVAS.

You can PUT whatever YOU want on IT. Some THINGS I prefer and there are SOME things that I DON'T think taste GOOD. Like pineapples for EXAMPLE.

I personally PREFER mine pretty SIMPLE.

Getting away from the topic of if NOT liking it is a FAD.

Not even discussing how good it is lol

I didn’t know little vincent’s in huntington was the one doing those cold slices. It’s open late so I can imagine a lot of drunk people ordering it.

Pineapple on pizza :sick:

If you were with me and ordered that mess I'd make you take it in the outside or in bathroom to finish it.

I’m definitely not anti-pineapple pizza, but it also wouldn’t ever be my go-to order. I’d eat it if it were around and would enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom