Official Pizza Appreciation!

Can't do it. I give people the stink eye when they eat their pizza with ranch dressing too :smh:

Last edited:
In middle/high school we would eat school pizza with a ketchup mayo mix. Joint was bomb then and bomb today.

Ranch on pizza isnt too weird.

No pineapples tho.

I don't think I've ever dipped a pizza in anything.

The crust yes but not the actual pie

When was the last time you actually did this on real adult pizza that you spent your American Dollars on?

Can't say that I remember but I was certainly in my 20s and had the Frank's on deck too. Oh and it was digornos.

ketchup and mayo mix is only good for fries and sometimes burgers... but again thats just me :lol:

dipping in ranch is common in Michigan. Not sure how or why, I think its disgusting. but I also think Ranch looks and smells :sick: :sick:

Only white sauce + red sauce I endorse is tartar sauce + hot sauce on some friend seafoods.

Other than that, I agree it looks like throw up

i actually like ranch... but i only get it when i eat wings... cant do blue cheese... ranch is also good on a chicken sandwich too... other than that i dont use ranch much.. but its not as bad as you guys make it seem

i actually like ranch... but i only get it when i eat wings... cant do blue cheese... ranch is also good on a chicken sandwich too... other than that i dont use ranch much.. but its not as bad as you guys make it seem

Ranch has it's place as a condiment to certain foods, like veggie dip or something.

Just keep it the f**k away from pizza.

Only thing that should go on a quality pie is red pepper flakes and a little grated parmesan. Anything else is sacrilege.

Ranch has it's place as a condiment to certain foods, like veggie dip or something.

Just keep it the f**k away from pizza.

Only thing that should go on a quality pie is red pepper flakes and a little grated parmesan. Anything else is sacrilege.
Red Pepper Flakes
Garlic Powder
Oregano
Hot Sauce
Fresh Basil

Any of those for me

Always felt dipping veggies in Ranch defeated the purpose of snacking on something healthy

It absolutely does :lol:

It's like when you get popcorn at the movie theater and they go and pump butter and salt all over it.

Americans feel the need to "hide" the natural/nutritious foods behind heaps of salt, sugar and artificial flavoring so they don't have to suffer.

Back
Top Bottom