Official Pizza Appreciation!

It’s just dominos but I’m still into their pan style. The ingredients continue to seem pretty fresh and the cheese quite good

When I need a quick fix for the low it’s the safe bet for me. Got two for like $17 for the Spence fight

DB4D4087-07A2-4AFE-8A62-416F75623B29.jpeg

:emoji_fire:Need more details on this

thanks, homie. it's my PSP copy cat pie. i use frank pinello's dough recipe (youtube/munchies), simple sauce (crushed tomatoes, garlic slivers/powder, salt, pepper flakes, oregano...fridge for a few days), mozzarella slices, pepp, and dusted with pecorino romano before baking.

layered: dough first, then mozz, then sauce, then pepperoni, and then the romano

thanks, homie. it's my PSP copy cat pie. i use frank pinello's dough recipe (youtube/munchies), simple sauce (crushed tomatoes, garlic slivers/powder, salt, pepper flakes, oregano...fridge for a few days), mozzarella slices, pepp, and dusted with pecorino romano before baking.

layered: dough first, then mozz, then sauce, then pepperoni, and then the romano
Looks amazing. That "airy" dough looks on point. What brand cheese did you use?

Looks amazing. That "airy" dough looks on point. What brand cheese did you use?

with the dough, key is getting it spread 60-70% of the way there, covering, and letting it proof in the oven a bit with the light on (90-120 min) . then spread rest of the way, top, and bake

i usually get the cheese slices from the deli counter. it's usually either Boar's Head or whatever whole foods has in the deli case. but the main key is using whole milk mozzarella, none of the part skim stuff. and then don't use pre-shredded cheese. slices or shredding your own block is the way to go

Ugggh. You all makes no sense.

So supposedly this whole pandemic was caused by ppl eating exotic animals out in China. So why in the world would you continue to eat animals or the milk they produce solely for their young, afta seein what can come of it?

SMH

You want a good pie, get it no cheese, please. Hold that marinara in your apron, man, I don’t get down w that mess!

Happy mothiz day. Let that calf enjoy its mothiz milk, abus and harassment free

Ohhhh haha nvm I get I get it. Folks be emotionally weak and can’t stand on they own and have to do what mommy and daddy taught em and how their mommy cooked for them and can’t turn theah backs on that!

Or can’t have friends thinkin theah soft! Ohhohoho I got it I got it. Carry on with yah nasty *** slices

Got a bunch of 🍕 for today'a Iftar(a meal taken by Muslims at sundown to break the daily fast during Ramadan) from my favorite Halal spot Hangry since it was my turn to do it amongst my family. Some chocolate cake & fruit custard from the sis-in-law & pastries from my fave bakery 😊
20220425_194206.jpg
20220425_194224.jpg
20220425_194253.jpg
20220425_201936.jpg

Those slices of cake in the last pic where are they from.

Back
Top Bottom