Official Pizza Appreciation!

found a new mom and pop pizza spot nearby which is always appreciated. supporting a small business and also a place with good basic pizza

Bruh my British ex brought me here (she aint even from here and she wanted to bring ME to an NYC pizza shop imagine that) and she was raving its the best NY pizza.

Not even trying to hate, it was so...regular. My local pizza spot was better.

stuntman mike stuntman mike honestly around there you wont find one of the more popular or “good” spots, Artichokes is cool if you like that flavor, Prince St Pizza in Soho is actually really good and worth the hype. Best pepperoni slice ive ever had. Di Fara’s in BK is the absolute best pizza ive ever had but thats hella deep. Scarr’s in the LES is pretty good. Mama’S Too and Bleecker Street Pizza is pretty good. Im of a fan of Emily or Emmy Squared if you want sit down style.

Edit: didnt realize this was so late but hey Scarr’s was on my list :lol:
Your ex took you to Artichokes or John's of Bleecker? Artichoke was good but can quickly become overwhelming...it's the fat content in their cheese & most def not nyc's best 🍕 lol. I won't get into John's of Bleecker because we all already know how great they are.

Prince St pizza was ok but nothing that makes me say I wanna go back. As far as Di Fara...yeah, not worth the hype to me. It's good don't get me wrong but not worth waiting an hour n half for. Nyc has far superior pizza than Di Fara. I'd rather Dani's over Di Fara any day. I haven't had Scarr's or L'Industrie's yet

Your ex took you to Artichokes or John's of Bleecker? Artichoke was good but can quickly become overwhelming...it's the fat content in their cheese & most def not nyc's best 🍕 lol. I won't get into John's of Bleecker because we all already know how great they are.

Prince St pizza was ok but nothing that makes me say I wanna go back. As far as Di Fara...yeah, not worth the hype to me. It's good don't get me wrong but not worth waiting an hour n half for. Nyc has far superior pizza than Di Fara. I'd rather Dani's over Di Fara any day. I haven't had Scarr's or L'Industrie's yet

John’s***

I thought it was very regular. Good but tasted like any off the street pizza shop.

first time a friend told me about artichoke i thought it sounded terrible. but sure enough, tried it one night and it was real good. but you're right...one slice max. it gets to be a bit much beyond that :lol:

Damn, John's of Bleeker is on my list of top NY pies to try. I whittled it down to 4 places. I know Best Pizza prolly shouldn't be up among the top but I watch Frank Pinello's Pizza Show so I gotta stop in. Might add one more to the 4.

Di Fara
Johns of Bleeker
Best Pizza
L'Industry

Di Fara's
John's of Bleeker
Best Pizza
L'Industrie
Grimaldi's
Lucali's
L&B Spumoni Gardens
Scarr's Pizza
Patsy's
Roberta's
Lombardi's

Damn, John's of Bleeker is on my list of top NY pies to try. I whittled it down to 4 places. I know Best Pizza prolly shouldn't be up among the top but I watch Frank Pinello's Pizza Show so I gotta stop in. Might add one more to the 4.

Di Fara
Johns of Bleeker
Best Pizza
L'Industry

Di Fara's
John's of Bleeker
Best Pizza
L'Industrie
Grimaldi's
Lucali's
L&B Spumoni Gardens
Scarr's Pizza
Patsy's
Roberta's
Lombardi's
Best Pizza should def up on that list. Super thin & crispy nyc pizza. It's really good. Also, put Dani's on your list & thank me later.

I have the strongest taste for a Unos Deep Dish. Munchies…… but dammit only Unos is in Manhattan and Queens. Fam I live in Brooklyn. Either way it’s a L. Plus Subway attacks are way up.

I have the strongest taste for a Unos Deep Dish. Munchies…… but dammit only Unos is in Manhattan and Queens. Fam I live in Brooklyn. Either way it’s a L. Plus Subway attacks are way up.
It's a damn shame the one on Bell Blvd closed. And yeah, f the MTA

There used to be a Pizza Uno on Long Island. Only ate there once and the pizza wasn't good.

1 of my girls is like that. whenever we order pizza she's the first complaining. i tell her all the time, "u get to eat nyc pizza whenever u want, this **** is caviar anywhere else :smokin

Nothing to do with pizza but I just convinced my daughter to eat pho. Maybe you can get yours to try. :lol:

I just bribed her with bubble tea.

So? Getting slashed or having poop thrown on you or getting pushed onto the tracks or being targeted for being Asian is not fun. Plus we have mass shooters on trains.

If you scared order in.

Sounds like you lookin for a reason

me and my kids are/look very asian. my wife could pass for white. didn’t feel anything catching the subway but was only in manhattan tho. on our next trip, we def catching the train more than cabs/uber.

picasso swerve picasso swerve thanks for that rundown. i’ll make a note of it for when we return.

I'm too cheap to use cabs and uber, always use the train in the city. Seemed like most of the attacks on Asians in NYC were against the elderly.

Shot of a few pizzas I made today. Really perfected the dough and sauce.

6383558B-D64D-433A-BE3B-C69310D181DB.jpeg

5F1EFFC7-6C51-4708-9D49-185C72B0C569.jpeg

If you scared order in.

Sounds like you lookin for a reason
It's not about being scared. As a non NY'er you have NO IDEA how dangerous the subways here are..literally every single day a violent crime occurs down there. You don't know what you're talking about criticizing him if he wants to stay armed. Asians in particular have had it rough since 2020. I say all this respectfully.

It's not about being scared. As a non NY'er you have NO IDEA how dangerous the subways here are..literally every single day a violent crime occurs down there. You don't know what you're talking about criticizing him if he wants to stay armed. Asians in particular have had it rough since 2020. I say all this respectfully.

Since 2020 you say....

Publics transit is always super wild.

Same **** in any city. Train/bus in Chicago or vegas is no different than Minneapolis or Bay Area.

Just depends on where you are in the city.

Back
Top Bottom