:::[Official Playoffs] San Francisco 49ers vs. New Orleans Saints @ Candlestick 01/14:::

I hate everything about the niners and their fans. Great defense against Great offense but I think the lack of Redzone TDs for the niners costs them the game. 20-16 Saints

saints have only played on grass outdoors once since week 6 and they scored 22 points at tennessee. and before that 20 points against tampa bay. i like our chances of holding them to about 21 or less but we have to score tds. no fgs in the red zone. i'll be at the game. lets go 9ers!

Talbert

Originally Posted by milbert

saints have only played on grass outdoors once since week 6 and they scored 22 points at tennessee. and before that 20 points against tampa bay. i like our chances of holding them to about 21 or less but we have to score tds. no fgs in the red zone. i'll be at the game. lets go 9ers!

Talbert
i agree about the tds and no fgs for the 49ers if they are going to win. should be a good game.

Still cant believe the Niners are here.

Do work Niners gonna be a great game.

49ers (great running game, good O line, good receivers, great defense overall and they're home. Biggest flaw is Alex Smith but he has very few turnovers this year) plus they're home
Saints (great running game, good O line, great passing game and one of the worst defenses.) plus they only play well at home, trash on the road.
49ers should win this but with all of these Hurrican Katrina sympathy calls the Saints get, who knows?

Our running game will be key. Need to sustain long drives and the turn them into TDs and not FGs

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by glasses

saints won't put up 30 points against our defense

Will the Niners put up 20?
yep. the saints don't have the greatest defense, especially run defense. they average 100 rushing yards allowed per game

we need to put bowman or willis on sproles at ALL times.

laugh.gif
niners fans gettin bold in here

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

There's nothing like being an underdog at home.

Harbaugh probably has this written all over the practice facility..
3 pages already 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom