:::[Official Playoffs] San Francisco 49ers vs. New Orleans Saints @ Candlestick 01/14:::

49ers need Gore to have a big day.

Not worried about the D at all.

Also, we need Delanie Walker back. Dude is crucial to the offense with his blocking and our 2/3 TE sets.

49ers 28
Saints 21

damn I haven't seen Bright in a minute.

this is gonna be a tough game. some dudes underestimating the magnitude of this game, the inexperience of SFO, and the NOR firepower.

Cant wait for the gates to open. So nervous, yet so excited. First playoff game in 9 years
pimp.gif

Im not going to predict a score. I really have no idea. But I will say that I think that the Niners will win a close game, or the Saints will blow us out.

Obviously, I am hoping for the first scenario.

Cant wait.

GO NINERS!!!!

I definitely see someone on the Saints offense getting injured early in the game. Probably a running back since thats been a trend all season long 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by offbad

damn I haven't seen Bright in a minute.

this is gonna be a tough game. some dudes underestimating the magnitude of this game, the inexperience of SFO, and the NOR firepower.

So lazy to post.
laugh.gif
That NO firepower could really make our defense look silly.Love reading the predictions in here and some niner fans ive never seen post before.

Rooting for the 9ers, I rather face them than Brees fr the division title.

Man all you so called niners fans in here saying you are "nervous about the saints" should be ashamed of yourselves

We are 2nd in the league, we can match up with ANY team with our strengths. Especially at home. Especially with our coaching staff.

If our players were "nervous" about the saints we would indefinitely lose.

The stick is going to be on fire. nothing to be nervous about

playing at lambeau field....then I would have my doubts

Ya heard the man. Realistic and objective fans should be ashamed of yourselves!

Get pressure on Drew. Control the clock. Don't turn the ball over. Score TD's when we get into the redzone.

I'll be there. Can't +%@%*+% wait.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by glasses

Man all you so called niners fans in here saying you are "nervous about the saints" should be ashamed of yourselves

We are 2nd in the league, we can match up with ANY team with our strengths. Especially at home. Especially with our coaching staff.

indifferent.gif

Yeah.  We arent real fans because we are matched up against arguably the best passing offense in the history of the game.  But we shouldnt be nervous as real fans. 

Oh, and who the $#*# are you anyway?

Not sure who will take this one...if the Saints score more than 24 or if Brees throws for more than 350+ then I see the Saints walking away with the W.

But if the Niners can hold them below those margins, Frank Gore and the Niners gotta have a great game to even have a chance...

But it is crazy that the Niners are the underdogs with home field advantage
30t6p3b.gif
straight disrespectin'...lol Good luck to both squads!

Saints 31
49ers 24
Edit:: I think the more intriguing match up of the game will be the Niners offense vs Saints defense 
nerd.gif

It surprises me that the media seems to be writing off the 49ers so much.  This is the biggest game for this franchise in basically a decade, you don't think Harbaugh's not going to have these guys ready to play.  Like the Saints didn't walk into a hostile environment in Seattle and lose?  49ers and the Ravens have been the two best Defenses all year long imo, can't just push these guys aroumnd.

Where is this Saints D?  Not one real playmaker on that entire defense.  I can't a single team beating them in the Superdome but outdoors? Easily beatable. I think this one ends up being a low-scoring, tight game.

The Saints average 27 points on the road. I think the 49ers defense can hold them under their average but our offense is going to have to score some damn points. None of this 6 FG nonsense. They are going to have to put the ball in the endzone at least 2-3 times. They might have to bring out the surprise onside kick like they did in the Giants game.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

I just cant get past Alex Smith.

Crowd should be alive though.
QFT. I'll be there! Whatever the outcome is, I cannot wait to be part of the atmosphere at the Stick! We've far exceeded expectations. LET'S GO NINERS!

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by glasses

indifferent.gif

Yeah.  We arent real fans because we are matched up against arguably the best passing offense in the history of the game.  But we shouldnt be nervous as real fans. 

Oh, and who the $#*# are you anyway?

trying to pull my card because I haven't been in every niner thread isn't going to work on me, pops

Straight out of the womb my parents put a leather niners jacket on me. thanks

The only nerves associated with this game should be because it's a win or go home scenario. NOT because of the saints. As someone already noted what happened when the saints went on the road for the playoffs last year?

We are immeasurably better than the seahawks.

Take a look at the defenses they played against this season. The packers and giants are the only defensive teams worth mentioning. The NFL doesn't play defense anymore. 2 QB's break marino's record in one year....with good defense? okay
[h3] Week 01 [/h3]
medium.png

@ Green Bay Packers
[h3] Week 02 [/h3]
medium.png

Chicago Bears
[h3] Week 03 [/h3]
medium.png

Houston Texans
[h3] Week 04 [/h3]
medium.png

@ Jacksonville Jaguars
[h3] Week 05 [/h3]
medium.png

@ Carolina Panthers
[h3] Week 06 [/h3]
medium.png

@ Tampa Bay Buccaneers
[h3] Week 07 [/h3]
medium.png

Indianapolis Colts
[h3] Week 08 [/h3]
medium.png

@ St. Louis Rams
[h3] Week 09 [/h3]
medium.png

Tampa Bay Buccaneers
[h3] Week 10 [/h3]
medium.png

@ Atlanta Falcons

[h3] Week 12 [/h3]
medium.png

New York Giants
[h3] Week 13 [/h3]
medium.png

Detroit Lions
[h3] Week 14 [/h3]
medium.png

@ Tennessee Titans

[h3] Week 15 [/h3]
medium.png

@ Minnesota Vikings

[h3] Week 16 [/h3]
medium.png

Atlanta Falcons
[h3] Week 17 [/h3]
medium.png

Carolina Panthers

With the number 1 defense at home, I have no worries that we will tame their "best offense"

oh, sorry for being realistic and confident in my team

glasses wrote:

Take a look at the defenses they played against this season. The packers and giants are the only defensive teams worth mentioning. The NFL doesn't play defense anymore. 2 QB's break marino's record in one year....with good defense? okay

This is exactly why I've been saying for weeks that if the Saints go to SF, it's a wrap. They haven't played any tough defenses. Not taking anything away from Brees because he's a great QB but they haven't played an amazing defense and their schedule wasn't that tough. They're bums outside of their safety dome and I don't see them putting up many points. Alex Smith is a bum but he hasn't turned the ball over. They'll run, hit their slant routes and win this game. Plus the Saints defense is a joke, niners will kick four or five FGs and score two TDs

What up Bright!!! Been a long time man!!

And to this glasses clown, you need to chill out. Its funny that you are insinuating that I am calling out your fan card, when that is EXACTLY what you were doing. In case you forgot what you said, you said "all of you so called Niner fans should be ashamed at yourselves." Remember that champ? You can dish it out but not take it huh? Funny.

Just so we are clear, no one is "afraid of the Saints" or thinks we cant win. There is absolutely nothing wrong about being nervous about our first playoff game in almost a decade, against a powerhouse offense. Nothing.

Back
Top Bottom