:::[Official Playoffs] San Francisco 49ers vs. New Orleans Saints @ Candlestick 01/14:::

Yeah I don't understand how anybody can be THAT confident and not be nervous playing against the Saints..
I'm nervous
frown.gif

Also,
Only one other team in the history of the league was an underdog at home in the divisional round.  Carolina Panthers vs. the Cowboys in 1996.  Panthers won.

What's going on Bright? How you been bro? Our Niners are back! And our Lakers are going backwards. 
laugh.gif

dland24 wrote:
And to this glasses clown, you need to chill out. Its funny that you are insinuating that I am calling out your fan card, when that is EXACTLY what you were doing. In case you forgot what you said, you said "all of you so called Niner fans should be ashamed at yourselves." Remember that champ? You can dish it out but not take it huh? Funny.

Just so we are clear, no one is "afraid of the Saints" or thinks we cant win. There is absolutely nothing wrong about being nervous about our first playoff game in almost a decade, against a powerhouse offense. Nothing.

I've never even seen this guy ever. 
laugh.gif
 We're underdogs for a reason. 

Ha. Whats good fellas dland and westcoast! How much did your tix cost?

Man after all those years, cant believe the position the niners are in. Theres always one of those clowns (glasses) with that be ashamed of yourselves bla bla bla.

Hai NTL!

I'm surprised they're only a 3.5 point underdog the way everyone is writing off the 49ers. I'm just hoping this is a trap game and the 49ers prevail. Damn I wish I could go!

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Ha. Whats good fellas dland and westcoast! How much did your tix cost?

Man after all those years, cant believe the position the niners are in. Theres always one of those clowns (glasses) with that be ashamed of yourselves bla bla bla.

Hai NTL!
Got season tickets so my ticket was bumped from $96 to $129 for the game.  Bumps to $179 on the slight chance that we are hosting the NFC Championship Game. 

To be completely frank, I don't give a fragment of an F that "nobody knows me" in the niner threads

I have been a niner faithful since birth, it was engrained in my DNA by my parents. I've been on NT since 05 under various SN's. none of that matters though

I am voicing my opinion as a fan. deal with it

Look dude. No one is questioning your fanhood. That isnt the issue.

The issue is you coming in here running your mouth to people who have been here for years, and questioning ours.

Now shut it.

I'm confident in the 49ers winning.

Home field was crucial for this game as the saints are a different team on the road.

Defense wins championships.

The saints are a great team but I like the niners chances

Originally Posted by 4one5

I'm surprised they're only a 3.5 point underdog the way everyone is writing off the 49ers. I'm just hoping this is a trap game and the 49ers prevail. Damn I wish I could go!

Figure it's something like 7 but 9ers at home negates 3 moving the line to 3.5

Originally Posted by glasses

To be completely frank, I don't give a fragment of an F that "nobody knows me" in the niner threads

I have been a niner faithful since birth, it was engrained in my DNA by my parents. I've been on NT since 05 under various SN's. none of that matters though

your predictions are so outlandish i always get confused because i think you are being sarcastic.

you need to quit acting like the niners are invincible, a perfect team, and are the favorites to win it all. 

Quit acting like the opponent is some high school football team and we have joe montana as our quarterback

your the only one that should be ashamed sounding like a bay area zodogg. living in fantasy land...

Drew Brees will get his. In 2 of the 3 losses he still threw for 250+. We just gotta force turnovers.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

your predictions are so outlandish i always get confused because i think you are being sarcastic.

you need to quit acting like the niners are invincible, a perfect team, and are the favorites to win it all. 

Quit acting like the opponent is some high school football team and we have joe montana as our quarterback

your the only one that should be ashamed sounding like a bay area zodogg. living in fantasy land...
The only thing worse than having a positive outlook for your team is being a "fan" of a legit playoff caliber team and giving them no chance at all to win a game, saying things like "needing a miracle", "expecting a loss" or getting destroyed.  Some of yall look at opponents records rather than what you should be looking and thats who they won/lost against.  Saw it this many times in the DET, NYG and probably even the PIT thread.

Even as a Raiders fan, I hope you guys pull this off. You guys have a great fanbase and honestly, I've hardly encountered any 49er bandwagoners this year (Otherwise my attitude towards this game would be the exact opposite
laugh.gif
) Good luck

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Go back in my posts. I predicted at like week 4 or 5 that we would finish at 14-2 or 13-3.

I said we would indefinitely beat the giants and split the ravens steelers games. The only thing I was off on was saying we'd win the 2nd cardinals game.  so where did they turn out to be outlandish?

I never said the saints are a bad team. I said their record doesn't reflect how good they ACTUALLY are because they've faced weak opponents with even worse defense for the most part. And I don't fall into the hype that "we should be afraid of them"

Packers yes, saints no.

Some of you are making too much of this "Saints are a different team on the road" thing.

They have too many weapons. Colston will abuse Rodgers/Brown.

We have no one to keep up with Sproles and Thomas/Ivory are good enough to make the 49ers' defense respect the run.

The weather is supposed to be in the mid 60's. I hope the grounds crew hasn't cut the grass since October.

The 49ers are in trouble. But I've been wrong before - I thought they'd lose to the Giants.

i'll be at the game. LR28 row 1. I was at the last playoff game against tampa. i'm ready for this game.

Talbert

Back
Top Bottom