:::[Official Playoffs] San Francisco 49ers vs. New Orleans Saints @ Candlestick 01/14:::

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

BSPN's lineup: Tebow, Lebron, Packers, Tebow, Rodgers, Giants, Tebow, New Orleans' potent offense, Drew Brees. 
Nothing about us, unless it's talking about the Saints beating us. I like it. 
pimp.gif

Fixed.

I wonder what the players do to get them fired up for games like this. It's always a competitive edge to "play mad" but how do you get to that point at game time?

run a loop of all the analysts slurping the saints that are saying the niners have no chance? it's got to be personal in order for your adrenaline to be triggered. Does the "huddle speech" accomplish that for all the players at once?

Somethings got to get them mad.

Slowest. Week. EVERRRRRR. Cant wait for this game.  The bar is going to be LIVE.   Not a fan of either team, but would like the Niners to win.

Seeing as how the Niners are one of the few teams that play defense in this video game era of the NFL, I'll be pulling for them in this one. Good luck.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by obie21

87% of the people betting saints -3.5

Usually that's a bad sign.

Like niners in this spot

Niners: 24
Saints: 17

Go niners!!!!!!

Where did you get that 87%?

That's way too high.

Covers has it at 59.95%

Sports book.com's twitter and it's the #1 most popular bet on the site

Less than 24 hours till game time... I wish I was there, I want one of those towels they giving out
nerd.gif

Can't wait
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm predicting 49ers 24, Saints 21. Saints will score and Brees will put up yardage, but I think the defense will do just enough to keep them from going off, and Alex will play well enough to win. I think it'll end up playing out a bit like the Lions game, although that was on the road.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by dland24

I'll see if I can snag an extra one Flash.
What time you heading out tomorrow bro? 

Be waiting in the line of cars at around 8:15.  About to pass out.  Cant wait.

391076_10151143109600408_713575407_22058575_1623605673_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom