***Official Political Discussion Thread***

TunedAirLombardy TunedAirLombardy
Since you wanted to know where the pro-Trump crowd has been.

Yeah a public lynching post targeting 15 or so persons from which a third are banned, liked by 78 persons. However I admit that I don't know these guys and what they posted, they might have banned for legit hate posts. But just seeing dwalk on the list make me doubt of this.

Bad example to show the diversity of opinions.

74 millions persons voted for Trump... 74 millions racists and/or cowards?

Bruh my son just said the lady was doing Naruto hand signs on TV lmao
#NeverForget the fake interpreter summoning powerful sharingans at Mandela's funeral service :lol:

F811.gif

Tone death ....

Bro .... you're incapable of understanding.

Hispanics/Latinos are the majority of minorities in the US. About time they see their people represented in something so important.

Sit your *** down already clown.
JLo cannot sing, and then is an overly produced artist. She is not noted for singing live, and in the case of an event like this, she pales in comparison to those who have performed to a higher standard.

Yeah a public lynching post targeting 15 or so persons from which a third are banned, like by 78 persons. However I admit that I don't know these guys and what they posted, they might have banned for legit hate posts. But just seeing dwalk on the list make me doubt of this.

Bad example to show the diversity of opinions.

74 millions persons voted for Trump... 74 millions racists and/or cowards?
Man shut up

JLo cannot sing, and then is an overly produced artist. She is not noted for singing live, and in the case of an event like this, she pales in comparison to those who have performed to a higher standard.
LoL ....

You have people in the office that can't perform and you worry about Joe trying to have a diversified performance.

Why you think Sotomayor did the swearing in.

Still tone death ... but iight.

Ill apologize for calling you a clown though.

LoL ....

You have people in the office that can't perform and you worry about Joe trying to have a diversified performance.

Why you think Sotomayor did the swearing in.

Still tone death ... but iight.

Ill apologize for calling you a clown though.
Again, as she is proving. She cannot sing.

Back
Top Bottom