***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I remember Kamala saying she was a fan. Maybe it was her recommendation. I really don’t care who performs, unless it’s Fergie...
If it were Kamala's recommendation, then cool. But I mean, Aretha sang at Barack's inauguration, Streisand for Bush..., I'm just sayin'!!!!!

May have been one of very few performers that agreed to come
Capitol was breached two weeks ago and the same people threatened to come back today
Probably not many singers that would agree to perform in a war zone
Gaga, yeah.
I wonder if Lo is going to try and sing live.

:lol:

The Anthem hittin different today for some reason

giphy.gif

The irony here is that if I actually believed that, you’d have banned for trolling long ago. Keep that in mind should you decide to practice any more revisionist history.

You don’t have a duty to defend Donald Trump, either. He may have bought your vote, but your tireless, if laughable, defense over the years was furnished pro bono.

You made a choice to support Donald Trump. You made a choice - on dozens, if not hundreds, of occasions - to defend Donald Trump, and antagonize those who rightly critique or despise him. You’ve also made the choice to use evasive language as cover in describing the substance of your “support”, and readers have every right to question your motives.

None of us has to like the consequences of your decisions. And, I suspect, none of us do.

And adolescent boys read Playboy for the articles.

The “best” case scenario for you was that you were willing to countenance all of the above - ALL of it - the racism, the misogyny, the heterosexism, the anti-Semitism, the xenophobia, the abandonment of America’s allies, the desecration of respected norms, the utter abrogation of decency and dignity, and yet the ONE thing you couldn’t stomach was losing.

After everything Trump did, that was what ultimately cost him your support. Losing was the one bridge you couldn’t cross, the crime you couldn’t defend.

You couldn’t even manage to be John Kelly. You were Mitch McConnell. You were Susan Collins. And now, you seem to want to gain acceptance among those you’ve gleefully harried and tweaked for years because you were unwilling to be loyal beyond the point of self-interest - as though that represents a virtue.

History will not look kindly upon any of Donald Trump’s enablers - and that includes you, along with the tens of millions of other Trump supporters who will be forever looked upon with an admixture of shame, anger, and disgust.

Decades from now, children born after this date will wonder why people like you acted as you did.

I hope you have a better answer for them than any you’ve offered to us.

You don’t really want to have a dialogue about your past support, period. You’re trying to sprint away from the past four years as fast as your meme-worthy legs will carry you - while trying to avoid looking down at all the corpses.

Then leave - because I have no intention of allowing any Trump supporter to make this day, of all days, into a “fresh start” for their own self-disgraced reputation.

Over the past few weeks, we’ve often heard some permutation of “the rats who flee a sinking ship still drown.”

Fear not; I won’t compare you to a rat.

Rats care about those other than themselves:

Ban him like Trump from this platform.

Because you're always *****ing. LoL

I can give two ****s about singing and show performance.

What I care about is progression and that Joe delivers on his promises. Please let me know the intangibles outline for the black people?
Well, my comments were about her singing, or lack thereof.

My comments about Black empowerment will be left on the appropriate threads.

Today ain't Jlo's day man, take ya'll *** on with this.

this makes zero sense to me

least super bowl halftime is a spectacle with guests and all that and for the most part the bar ain’t high

just get people who can actually sing

Back
Top Bottom