***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Biden up there looking real reptilian
He’s gonna do the Mike turn when he’s walking off with Jill.

1611161777767.gif

What me being here has to do with anything?

Is this an exclusive club?

Again, she wasn't there for her talent. Get that?
Yeah, because if she was there for her talent, I am certain that she'd be last on the list.

Barbara Streisand, Aretha Franklin....and ladies and gentlemen, Jennifer Lopez will lip sync for you!

A good day for the world.

The impact this is having.

Colombian local networks broadcasting it live, **** they barely know who any of those people are.

Spoke with a colleague in France earlier today and he told me it’s being broadcasted live in national tv there too.
Folks from all over the world have been calling on C-Span too.

Did anyone identify who it was? That really threw me off. Bet they paid resale for them, which was probably a dopin the bucket for them.

Giving them too much credit. They politicians they’re cheap and don’t matter. Probably fakes haha

You do realize that this thread is more than 8 years old, right?

Maybe you're gonna bless us with some @ninjahood logic today. What's larger, 81 million or 74 million?

Because the former is how many rejected ... What's his name again?

Why compare the 81m to the 74m figure? Yes, sure, 81m is higher and that's why Biden was elected. What's your point?

Biden was rejected by 74 million people, that's pretty significant if we see how the (news and social) media harassed Trump during 4 years. I've never seen such a treatment to a president.

My question was: 74m people voted for Trump, are they all racists/cowards? Why bring in the 81m figure?

Back
Top Bottom