***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Why compare the 81m to the 74m figure? Yes, sure, 81m is higher and that's why Biden was elected. What's your point?

Biden was rejected by 74 million people, that's pretty significant if we see how the (news and social) media harassed Trump during 4 years. I've never seen such a treatment to a president.

My question was: 74m people voted for Trump, are they all racists/cowards? Why bring in the 81m figure?

Shut up dude.

Who was walking down with the Dior Jordan’s 1’s on? :lol:

139568227_10159180916113586_978193394431234951_o.jpg

Why compare the 81m to the 74m figure? Yes, sure, 81m is higher and that's why Biden was elected. What's your point?

Biden was rejected by 74 million people, that's pretty significant if we see how the (news and social) media harassed Trump during 4 years. I've never seen such a treatment to a president.

My question was: 74m people voted for Trump, are they all racists/cowards? Why bring in the 81m figure?
tenor.gif

Man look at this ********.

This energy for Kwame Kilpatrick but this energy for George Bush DO NOT match up :lol:

guy's administration ignored intelligence that could have prevented 9/11, exacerbated environmental threats, and helped set the economy up for failure in 2008...not here for all this "W was a pretty swell guy" booty chatter.

much higher standards are an existential must.

Why bother looking at some their posts to have an informed opinion when you can just make assumptions?

Could it be because he agrees with them?

Not more significant than 81 million.

And I didn't know that quoting someone verbatim was harassing them.

Snowflake

LoL ... I'm done bro.

This is politics ... what JLo was brought in to do, she did. She deliver the presidents msg to the latino population.

Hear the presidents words ... one of the reason he is trying to make this cabinet the most diversify cabinet in history.

Im done arguing about petty signing when thats not what today is about and why Jlo was there.

Imagine Ms. FRANKLIN speaking spanish for the latin community. I wish ...
I am not your bro.
Well, Ms. Franklin did sing Nessun Dorma LIVE at the Grammy's, standing in for Pavarotti....goddess forbid if JLo ever tried that.

My initial comment was about JLo's talent, or lack thereof. You made it about something else, and are trying to bait me into something that it was never about. There is a Let's Make Everything about Race thread, of which discussions on racial disparity and the role of the Model Minority. Your concern can be held there.

LoL ... I'm done bro.

This is politics ... what JLo was brought in to do, she did. She deliver the presidents msg to the latino population.

Hear the presidents words ... one of the reason he is trying to make this cabinet the most diversify cabinet in history.

Im done arguing about petty signing when thats not what today is about and why Jlo was there.

Imagine Ms. FRANKLIN speaking spanish for the latin community. I wish ...
you know damn well you ain't done.

Relax man. You're always angry. Chill. Ignore his comments. Its not that serious man.

Today is a great day. Lets enjoy it.

Yes

Imagine losing the popular vote and still winning the elections. He was never meant to be president if it wasn't for antiquated policies that were created to oppressed the peoples voice.

You need to sit your clown *** down.

You're right 71m of those people aren't racist, some are fearing that although they make minimum wage, if they were to become millionaires they would be heavily taxed and then the other are racists.

Back
Top Bottom