***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You guys remember just how ominous and doom and gloom the last Inauguration was? 45's speech felt straight out of a dystopian novel :lol:

The difference between back then and now is absolutely wild.

A hell of a lot more hopeful rn even though we're in a much worse situation than we were back then, finally got rational and competent adults back in charge

Bernie said he got stimmies to get push today....

9CEF4B0F-E7FE-4872-BBFA-2DCB29A7395C.jpeg

I can dig it. the hell with all this performative normalcy, the house is on fire...get to work.

I hope with this new administration there is less of a need to slam dunk on individuals who dishonestly pollute this thread. Individuals looking just to derail and troll. And it is always so evident when they just come in here looking for attention and not an actual honest debate.

Stop feeding these bozos and amplifying their voice.
Word. Give me a week of dunking though
1611164833518.gif

You guys remember just how ominous and doom and gloom the last Inauguration was? 45's speech felt straight out of a dystopian novel :lol:

The difference between back then and now is absolutely wild.

A hell of a lot more hopeful rn even though we're in a much worse situation than we were back then, finally got rational and competent adults back in charge

I rocked with Biden's speech, don't get me wrong. It was fire. But I also think it's getting extra credit for coming after four years of Trump stumbling and mumbling. I personally kept thinking the whole time "Now, THIS is what a president is supposed to sound like"

Back
Top Bottom