***Official Political Discussion Thread***

tenor.gif

And because an -actual- terrorist badly interpreted his views he should be responsible for the mosque's attack?
Badly interpreted?
Who was it that encouraged his supporters to punch protesters because he was gonna pay their lawyer fees?

Are you one of those people who thinks that former CiC was a peace-loving leader who ended wars across the world?

He just had private contractors do his bidding.

When voters call for an end to incessant war, some politicians promise to bring troops back home. Since his inauguration, President Trump has retracted U.S. military presence in northern Syria, Afghanistan, and soon East Africa. The withdrawals, however, come without concessions, and leave many of these regions riddled with instability and lingering power vacuums. U.S. General, Stephen Townsend, asserts that these short-sighted drawbacks threaten national security and cripple external actors’ ability to execute their missions. For the United States and a number of other international governments, private security firms like Academi (formerly known as Blackwater), promise an effective, but costly, replacement to American troops. To the United Nations and human rights groups, these PSMCs pose a growing threat to civilian safety and region stability, citing the impunity of non-state armed actors.
Smoke and mirrors, and you're all lost in them.

Anyway, won't spoil the celebration further.

Link to the young woman’s poem? Had to get some work done today since I came into the office, so I closed my laptop.

In canada I use to get Buffalo local news but it switched to Detroit around the time of Kwame Kilpatrick's rise and fall.

so im somewhat familiar with details, and I find it totally baffling,

Did Kwame give trump an endorsement or did he drop the bag on some mara l ago memberships? What did he do that Joe Exotic didn't do? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom