***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Bernie said he got stimmies to get push today....

9CEF4B0F-E7FE-4872-BBFA-2DCB29A7395C.jpeg

What's your point?
I'm not a Trump supporter, but I'm fed up with the ambient hypocrisy of many of his detractors.

And because an -actual- terrorist badly interpreted his views he should be responsible for the mosque's attack?
You are basically a struggle Glen Greenwald now

Talking about how you don't support Trump, but peddling right-wing talking points and she the real problem as liberals hypocrisy.

What's your point?
I'm not a Trump supporter, but I'm fed up with the ambient hypocrisy of many of his detractors.

And because an -actual- terrorist badly interpreted his views he should be responsible for the mosque's attack?
Get your binky little guy. You sure did pick a day to say all this. You going out sad like trump

“I don’t support trump...... BUT... (add in comments supporting trump)

I hope with this new administration there is less of a need to slam dunk on individuals who dishonestly pollute this thread. Individuals looking just to derail and troll. And it is always so evident when they just come in here looking for attention and not an actual honest debate.

Stop feeding these bozos and amplifying their voice.

Sorry Biden, I am not reaching out to the other side. **** them.
Also, I can't stand Van Jones. All that crying and **** just comes off as pure weakness and fake. Not because it isn't manly, but because as a black man, what world has he been living in where Trumps actions and or the actions of his supporters is somehow surprising behavior? Then all of the flip flopping he did during the last 4 years... man, sit yo phony *** down.

Back
Top Bottom