***Official Political Discussion Thread***

mplsdunk mplsdunk Ain't this your future state? :lol:

South Dakota is a preview of how an activist conservative judiciary can make a state hell. Voters keep pass ballot measures, and the courts keep striking down the ones they don't like

yea but at least they can put ballot initiative on in sd, mn we can’t even do that because I guess we’re just dumb peasants.

I never said I rock with the government there because I don’t but I also don’t like it here in mn. I just like the area and it had good opportunities there to start a company.

besides man, how is the liberal scum going to spread if we don’t move and vote the same way we did in the state we previously ruined?

Remember guys, John McCain thought this woman was fit to be president
You're giving too much credit to John. Like all Republicans, he didn't consider much beyond getting someone on the ticket who would guarantee the support of the far right. "How will the country fare under her if I become incapacitated?" probably never crossed his mind. These dudes are all about political expediency.

trump's lawyer (Castor) really trying to make an appeal to unity, while also saying that Senators are just being emotional and seeking retribution.

This Castor dude is terrible and really don't have a defense, so he is just trying to make us uninteresting in this ****.

Back
Top Bottom