***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I changed the channel. Not rewarding the networks with viewership for broadcasting lies.
I'm putting this on every TV in the house so that they know I approve.

Look, last time dems tried to impeach my president, we got a pandemic. What makes dems think it's a good idea to try again?

I'm putting this on every TV in the house so that they know I approve.

Look, last time dems tried to impeach my president, we got a pandemic. What makes dems think it's a good idea to try again?
I gotta agree with that approach. Under Trump, everybody's lives improved, until they impeached. Need to get right with the world and atone for our sins against Trump, by acquitting the witch hunt.

I gotta agree with that approach. Under Trump, everybody's lives improved, until they impeached. Need to get right with the world and atone for our sins against Trump, by acquitting the witch hunt.
yup. we must return to the singularity and remove the allegedly stones from the evil Dems before they finger snap this country into a fake pandemic.

once we've gone back and time and corrected the timeline for the impeachment of 2019, trump will become president again on March 4 and Sator will be defeated.

country music: “this is not who we are”

country music fans: “hold my beer”

Way to improve your image, Nashville
I'm sayin. Something racist or extreme happens, here's two ways it could go:

A. They're happy the person has to face consequences, they give them a bad name and they are nothing like that

B. They double down on support of the racist extremist

It's always been B so far. You don't have to tell me ****, I see your actions.

All I’m hearing right now is due process, due process, due process, due process, due process, due process, due process, due process, due process, due process, due process, due process, due process, due process, due process, due process...

It kind of sounds like their due process means that the accused needs to give evidence? No complaint from me. I’d pay good money to see Trump cross-examined.

All I’m hearing right now is due process, due process, due process, due process, due process, due process, due process, due process, due process, due process, due process, due process, due process, due process, due process, due process...

It kind of sounds like their due process means that the accused needs to give evidence? No complaint from me. I’d pay good money to see Trump cross-examined.
Damn, didn't know Trump hired dwalk31 dwalk31 as his lawyer

They’re crying for due process..... ahhhh.... that’s what they’re doing.

I guess they want due’er process? Pre process?

“But what will impeachment do?!?!”
1612908385488.gif

It's weird to watch the news (be it CNN or NBC/MSNBC) have analysts speculate as if the Republican congresspeople are even viewing this process as legitimate anyways. They don't care about whether the arguments are salient and well orchestrated because they don't view the arguments as justifiable in the first place. Even if deep down in their abyss of a heart they know he's guilty, they aren't operating in good faith nor in the interest in upholding the Constitution. Treading water until 2022 is all I see it as, and that means that the only feature of their job is to obstruct and muck up the gears while doing so. It's obviously important to attempt to hold him accountable for his crimes, but I see the GOP as treating it all as political theater.

But this is what folks like Delk voted for.

With how much of a **** show the US has been with COVID, I think he’s done an ok job. He really didn’t help himself by being at that party. Religious people have been pissed, though.

same. but John Cox goes on TV ranting about Newsom not being able to singlehandedly stop COVID a year ago on top of the missteps/bungles like that party and people call for his head. Religious folks/anti-maskers/open up people need to get over themselves. The outdoor dining lockdown was over the top since the science/data was lacking but IMO whatever works is needed.

Back
Top Bottom