***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Brah, who the **** is moving to Montana?

I need to ask the resident expert on the movements of white people into the wilderness to live

mplsdunk mplsdunk make this make sense

well I don’t own anything in Montana but I’m about a half hour away. :lol:

from my talks with people in western sd it’s a lot of people from mn, ca, ny and people priced out of Denver.

i met a few Mexican heads who moved up from LA as well. Opened up some hipster restaurant in spearfish and are killing it.

everybody wants to talk lib invasion until it’s time to do it. I put my money where my mouth is. Now time for you guys to step up. :lol:

what really set the lib migration off is the ability to work from home. If you can move out of your rat hole in ny to a sick crib out west for a quarter of the price and you like the outdoors why not?

3yk978a6fiv61.jpg

curious, but how does Al Sharpton get paid? This man is everywhere and I'm certain the families he's helping out probably not paying him.

Pardon my ignorance.

The new Montana seat is intriguing to me. Like how the hell is the GOP gonna gerrymander two districts.

You have to make one at least a swing district to protect the other.

The new Montana seat is intriguing to me. Like how the hell is the GOP gonna gerrymander two districts.

You have to make one at least a swing district to protect the other.

It's the one thing that's impressive, about the modern GOP, in a sick kind of way. They will find a way if it's possible at all.

may u elaborate on why?
Numbers

The mountain west is filled with sparsely populated states, yet they get the same number of Senators as large ones

There are millions of black voters stuck in states like will remain red because millions of other racist white people wash out their numbers

There are not millions of extra regressive white people in the mountain west. A great migration into those states will turn them blue and guarantee a chance at a Senate majority every election cycle

The Senate has been arguably the biggest hindrance to Civil Rights in the modern error.

Back
Top Bottom