***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Adams is a weird ****ing person

At least he acknowledged that it was unfortunate……

NYC is probably ******…but I still like Adams more than Yang.

All seriousness those free park concerts are something a lot of people go to that normally don’t go to concerts. It writes up as creepy, but it wasn’t meant to be creepy, and I bet more than a few older people who attended that concert say the same thing.

Now if he started talking about the time he saw MJ live or a list of other acts I would be worried, but this sounds like someone who doesn’t go to a lot of concerts and had a limited amount to choose from.

Last edited:
57x5iupy7p671.jpg

I'll never get how racists hate being called racist so much but instead of changing, they just double down on the racism to try and prove their point.
It's like they think they need to show us what racism "really" is so we'll go "Wow, you were right, I thought you were a racist before, but you proved me wrong by actually being a racist now! Thanks for showing me the true meaning of racism!"

Assuming those things happened to her as described, it certainly seems that many of her classmates and the individual she encountered at Walgreens are racists.

and they directly quoted what ya boy has been saying for years now..

you ready to admit trump was and is a racist yet?

I'll never get how racists hate being called racist so much but instead of changing, they just double down on the racism to try and prove their point.

im still trying understand why or how dwalk31 dwalk31 has such a hard time admitting trump is a racist

you got over 50 years of evidence

this ain’t ya football team or even your family

You support pedos more often than you make fries and you work in fast food :lol:

Yikes

I watched Q: Into the Storm. Apparently, accusing others of supporting pedophilia is pretty common amongst those who believe the Qanon theories. It also seems remarkably easy for people to buy into those theories. It explains a lot.

I watched Q: Into the Storm. Apparently, accusing others of supporting pedophilia is pretty common amongst those who believe the Qanon theories. It also seems remarkably easy for people to buy into those theories. It explains a lot.
You mean the same Q your political party leans on for moral support? Awww buddy, you voted for trump twice. You’ve voted in favor of legitimate pedos. Time to sit….. and make fries. Your attempt to deflect is hilarious. Very Fox News like.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom