***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Defending the filibuster is nonsense. Think about it....

-The Senate is an anti-majoritarian institution
-Because of its structure and some come historical events it swings unearned power to rural whites
-It is packed with small unrepresentative states

Now if that wasn't enough nonsense this stupid filibuster which...

-Is not in the constitution
-Is not a law
-Has to do with ending debate, not passing bills
-So constitutionally bills only need 51 Senate votes, the filibuster doesn't change that
-What it doesn't is that prevents us from ever getting to a vote on bills
-State governments don't have filibusters that is why Republican can jam through all this nonsense

And the thing that prevents democracy from functioning is being propped up by a few idiots as the only thing defending it.

Manchin and Sinema just need to write a joint OP-ED that says "I'm on the side of White Supremacy, and I think black people should thank me for that"

For years, a decade, as long as I can remember, I've always resented people who are politically ignorant for labeling the Dems as "do nothing Democrats" or a variation on that term. Because Republicans were always the ones blocking any bills due to having power in one of the chambers. But man, I really have no argument this year after the way Sinema and Manchin have shown their whole asses on every issue. Instead of going after Trump's tax returns, can we see these twos returns? Clipping every possible bill except the symbolic ones makes less logical sense than anything the GOP did the past 8 years. At least with that side you know they're trying to hurt people on purpose. Karen and Male Karen are really making life difficult for hundreds of millions of people for NO reason except to do it.

I am really shocked that RustyShackleford RustyShackleford liked this post.

The one thing u don't have to have any doubts about in this country is that the gop will always reaffirm to everyone that they're wholeheartedly pieces of ****.

Man. RustyShackleford RustyShackleford of 2018 would have thrown pocket sand then asked questions. I miss on-edge Rusty.
Delk at this point he is not worth it

Black people's voting rights are under attack this black man thinks it is time to troll liberals including many black people

Like I said before, I am an atheist, but if there is a God, I hope they protect Delk's future children from his *******.

Last edited:
There is literally a document that considered people of a certain color to be less than certain people of another color

D78664A5-230A-46F6-9EC1-295D4D34D607.jpeg

As if you can't be proud of a country or yourself as a white person if you acknowledge all the bad. Ironically, educating yourself as a white person on your nation's history and the effects of racism is something to be proud of.
Hawley is scum of the highest order.

I read that article and the OR Speaker and those Dems that joined with Republicans in VA pissed me off. VA is especially frustrating.

I want gerrymandering to do away all together, but if the GOP gerrymanders then the only way you can balance the scales is gerrymander back.

Back
Top Bottom