***Official Political Discussion Thread***

75322554-BBB6-4B76-97EA-DD61687FAB67.jpeg

905EDC02-70CB-426B-9B78-A6A887776FEE.gif

If I were in Florida, I would ask my liberal colleagues how they think they'll react. If most of them will refuse to participate, I'd know I'm safe. If they are going to go along with those, It'd be time to leave Florida.

The reason why I am sometimes suspicious of liberals is because of history. Liberals have a history of selling out the left to the fascists, monarchists and other reactionary forces as soon as any pressure is applied. And, yes, leftists have also made deals with the right and it always turns bad sooner or later. Moral of the story, don't make deals with the right.

Luckily history is not a crystal ball. What you think is an unbreakable pattern, can suddenly rupture. I think that at least the non centrist liberals know that they can't cut an deals with the right this time and neither should the left. After Hitler, the lesson seems pretty obvious, you deal with the right with a united front.

about to have kids wearing special patches with their religion on them. Where have I heard of that happening in history?
Watch Florida elect Trump to the House of Reps, and as the GOP wins back the chamber, they make him Speaker.

The pre-Nazi Germany vibes of this timeline are strong.

Back
Top Bottom