***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I'll take the IRS and the 3rd richest man on the planet's word on releasing tax data while under audit over Trump claiming otherwise :lol:

FYI; The US Treasury does not provide details on a taxpayers' filings, and you can believe what you want.

Me? I like to actually see the tax forms for details especially that 5.5 million of deductions.

I think he is referring to Trump's claim that he can't release any information while he is under audit. Not that the IRS would do it.

“We’re calling for the head of Reince Priebus,” said Artemio Muniz, chair of the Texas Federation of Hispanic Republicans, and one of the organizers of the conclave. “Someone has to pay for the death of Santino, like in the Godfather.”
https://www.buzzfeed.com/adriancarr...riebu?utm_term=.tv3nW7LWP&bftw=pol#.alZvrZArR

laugh.gif

Do any you guys ever step back and just look at what this has become? People who are avid voters, both sides, talk about being informed, voting on policy, knowing their candidates. This is just an absolute **** show at this point, targeting the lowest of the low brow. Anyone partaking in this nonsense should be embarrassed for themselves. Vote on this reality tv bs every four years and think this is your country, bros.
It's necessary though, before this election a lot of this sentiment was not vocalized on the national stage. If nothing else this has exposed a lot of what people truly feel and I personally have been able to cleanse myself of a lot of ignorant associates that formerly were friends. As for actually voting, I'm fine voting for Hilary Clinton and for Dems down the ballot because the initiatives they are going to try and put forward reflect my values and aren't rooted in bigotry, xenophobia, racism, and general intolerance. This election is unique from any other because of one individual, and that's Donald Drumpf, he's unfit for the office for a number of reasons that go far beyond his policy stances, that's not something I would say about Romney, McCain or even Bush with his special self. 

To me, whats being vocalized on a national stage is nonsense. Little soundbites, if anything at all, on things that should actually be important to people. Emails and vulgarity. Its like high school lunch room drama. No one is being informed of anything substantial on a national level.

Look at what you're saying. You're votung for what something is not. Its not racist and xenophobic so its got your vote. This is not how its supposed to be. This trivial politicsl posturing got you cutting people out of your life, dividing the country even further. Thats not a good thing, its not benefiting anyone. Theres no progress there. Only the wealthy are benefitting from this filth. Its sad really.

How can dudes take a snapshot of this thread, and then draw a conclusion about all that is going on in here though.

Policy has been discussed at length, and voting every chance you get (state, local, everything) is encourage.

I was talking about the entire political arena. Not this thread. Relax.

LOL!! It's funny that republican latinos actually thought the republicans wanted them. 

Gullible people.

This is exactly what the republicans want to do with the Black vote in particular. Divide it to get an advantage on the Democrats without having any serious intention to listen to and act on the issues of that community.

Who's getting played now?

exactly... lmao

ninjahood IS IN SHOCK RIGHT NOW!!! 
Why should he be? After all, as soon as Drumpf finds out he voted for him, he's gonna offer him to be a part of the super rich society in gratitude. Soon he'll have his own private jet!

You act like the majority of Republicans wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire based on how he looks alone, without knowing the first thing about him.

To me, whats being vocalized on a national stage is nonsense. Little soundbites, if anything at all, on things that should actually be important to people. Emails and vulgarity. Its like high school lunch room drama. No one is being informed of anything substantial on a national level.

Look at what you're saying. You're votung for what something is not. Its not racist and xenophobic so its got your vote. This is not how its supposed to be. This trivial politicsl posturing got you cutting people out of your life, dividing the country even further. Thats not a good thing, its not benefiting anyone. Theres no progress there. Only the wealthy are benefitting from this filth. Its sad really.
I was talking about the entire political arena. Not this thread. Relax.

Read a bit more slowly. I said it's exposed the people, specifically friends of how they really feel about things. Also I said the I support the Dems initiatives as well. So it's not just the rhetoric.

And Hillary actually has been pretty thorough on policy I both debates, the fat man is rambling on.

Last edited:
I think he is referring to Trump's claim that he can't release any information while he is under audit. Not that the IRS would do it.

Got it! Yeah another lie by Trump cause there is no law that states that.

Americans should use that excuse next time to apply for home loans. But I am under a routine Federal income tax audit, so I can't provide my tax returns! :rolleyes

This trivial politicsl posturing got you cutting people out of your life, dividing the country even further.

Exactly. Just because one is a Conservative doesn't mean they are less of an American as you. People in this country simply need to get of their high horses thinking they are better than everyone else and to simply just respect one another no matter what political aisle they are on or what religion/cultures they practice... etc. Hating on someone just because they are a Trump supporter is childish. Like Michelle Obama said... they hit you low, you go at em high no matter what. Don't alienate one other... educate em and try to get them to understand, and you do the same. That's the only way to move forward.

And this is a bad thing because...?
Not only that I don't think I said that's the only reason I'm voting for her. But seemingly those things aren't enough to disqualify him on their on merit...interesting. 

Got it! Yeah another lie by Trump cause there is no law that states that.

Americans should use that excuse next time to apply for home loans. But I am under a routine Federal income tax audit, so I can't provide my tax returns! :rolleyes
Exactly. Just because one is a Conservative doesn't mean they are less of an American as you. People in this country simply need to get of their high horses thinking they are better than everyone else and to simply just respect one another no matter what political aisle they are on or what religion/cultures they practice... etc. Hating on someone just because they are a Trump supporter is childish. Like Michelle Obama said... they hit you low, you go at em high no matter what. Don't alienate one other... educate em and try to get them to understand, and you do the same. That's the only way to move forward.

We've tried on end to educate trump supports on why what he says is racist, mysogonist, xenophobic etc. they DONT want to hear it.

At this point....if you're a staunch trump supporter....I can't rock with you. I've found an overwhelming majority of them to be not intelligent, close minded, hypocritical, bigoted and peddle conspiracy theories.

I don't want people in my life that have those character flaws. If that exposes them....and when you try and educate them on those flaws and they refuse to listen. I'm done.

This election, and climate exposed a lot of people. It's passed the "we disagree on politics" stuff. Nah.

I don't want close minded racist people in my life. I'm cool with x'ing them out.

I get the feeling that a lot of the lower tier Fox News personalities really dislike Donald
That's cause he's going to put them out of a job when the GOP goes the way of the Whig party soon.

The big question will become whether he'll actually start his own right wing media company after this. A lot of people have been predicting the possibility.

Lol I think Trump's campaign manager low key wants to walk away, judging by her last interview

Pence said that Trump threatening to jail Hilary was one of the better moments of the night :x

The big question will become whether he'll actually start his own right wing media company after this. A lot of people have been predicting the possibility.
It would go under soon and be a part of the long list of Donald failures.

The Alt-Right/Breitbart/Roger Ailes effect. This is been a huge ego trip and publicity stunt only to benefit himself; ultimately though if everything hits just right on Nov 8th, Drumpf will end up doing the country a public service for the first time ever in his life. 

The Democratic primary was the real election, and it had real policy discussion. Social and economic policies were dissected and compared.

oh u mean da platform Hillary flatly lied thru her teeth about?

:lol: them wikileaks would've sunk her so fast....

Back
Top Bottom