***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Its no different than NT going.. "Just whip it out".... or ur going to your boys saying "man I'd like to get a taste of that".

Is it vulgar, it sure is, but it stays among men. Its the same level of convo when a man is sharing stories about seeing multiple women.

Also, Trump said along the lines of, "Just grab her pu$$¥, they let me because I'm famous". Technically, you can't sexually assault the willing.

Bottom line, it is half hearted bravado talk. Now if someone attempts to even sexually assault a woman, than yeah, it's bad.

IMO, he has more serious explaining to do to his wife.

Apples and oranges

I compare the "locker room talk" with beating your meat.

It's perfectly acceptable to do as long as you don't get caught doing it.

Last edited:
Shout outs to @Colombia for posting that Netflix documentary 13th. Talks about the stuff mentioned is this thread southern strategy, super predator with clips of Hilary saying it the central park 5 with clips of Trump going off about it. Very informative
It was a good watch, I recommended it to people in the Kaepernick thread as well.

Last edited:
Kurt Eichenwald deserves a Pulitzer for his work in this election 
pimp.gif

Shout outs to Belgium Belgium for posting that Netflix documentary 13th. Talks about the stuff mentioned is this thread southern strategy, super predator with clips of Hilary saying it the central park 5 with clips of Trump going off about it. Very informative

Never knew that the klan started burning crosses after they watched The Birth of a Nation (1915). That movie propaganda tool did so much damage.

Still feeling the effects of that BS today.

Just heard the audio recordings. All I can say is, that's locker room talk and its normal (ehich you all knowsince NT is mostly men).

You and your locker room buddies talk about forcefully grabbing women by the *****?

Did you ever play for the Saints?

Its no different than NT going.. "Just whip it out".... or ur going to your boys saying "man I'd like to get a taste of that".

Is it vulgar, it sure is, but it stays among men. Its the same level of convo when a man is sharing stories about seeing multiple women.

Also, Trump said along the lines of, "Just grab her pu$$¥, they let me because I'm famous". Technically, you can't sexually assault the willing.

Bottom line, it is half hearted bravado talk. Now if someone attempts to even sexually assault a woman, than yeah, it's bad.

IMO, he has more serious explaining to do to his wife.

I hear what you are saying and I somewhat agree, but I think what Trump described goes beyond normal dude convo. Sometimes I just grab them by the ***** is a phrase I've never heard anybody say before, and I don't hang around choir boys.

Never knew that the klan started burning crosses after they watched The Birth of a Nation (1915). That movie propaganda tool did so much damage.

Still feeling the effects of that BS today.
Yeah, it's tragic that such a movie is so monumental. As horrible as it is, as a lover of cinema I have to admit that the general consensus about this movie being one of the most important works in the history of film as a piece of craft is justified and it's probably one of the 5 most important films ever made. Kind of like Leni Riefenstahl's nazi propaganda films. Such a horrible message but anyone who is a fan of cinema must admit they're well crafted.

I don't know when conservatives started calling liberals ****s, but it cracks me up every time

First of all, I love the avatar.

Honestly, I have not seen very much of conservatives calling liberals ****s. More often than not, ****servative is a term that I have seen used by Trump supporters to describe Republicans who not not support Trump.

****servative or **** becoming a right wing epithet is ultimately a good thing, IMO. We are increasingly moving past dog whistles as Trump loyalists make it clear that they believe that white liberals and even moderate conservatives obviously do not support the Donald because they all want their wives to be raped by black men.

It is ironic because many of the women in BBC **** flicks are probably Trump voters.

Last edited:
Haha i wonder who Rick would vote for. Who am i kidding, he wouldn't vote!

You appear to be right, however a google search also shows some examples of it being refered to liberals. For example someone called bernie a **** when BLM took the mic from him. What a random insult :lol:

Random thought: I wonder what @blco02 thinks about his man Trump's chances now?

He finally caught that ban for attempting to troll in both the Alton Sterling and Philando Castile threads.

I guess da trump had him feeling himself because he had been tip toeing the line for years on NT.

Ain't it funny that most of da ninja's fellow trump supporters were banned from NT for racist trolling

I've been loving all the pro athletes coming out and calling BS on the whole "locker room talk" excuse
laugh.gif
Thats cool but its not genuine.    How many times does lebron talk into a towel on the bench?  Like 5 times per game? 
roll.gif

I guess since he's the best we'll pretend he is laughing at how awesome his teams secret plays are.

Back
Top Bottom