***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Thats cool but its not genuine.    How many times does lebron talk into a towel on the bench?  Like 5 times per game? :rofl:
I guess since he's the best we'll pretend he is laughing at how awesome his teams secret plays are.

@realDonaldTrump: It is so nice that the shackles have been taken off me and I can now fight for America the way I want to.

IN for the spectacular self implosion,looks like dude is going rogue after getting dressed down by the GOP establishment

Last edited:
I've been loving all the pro athletes coming out and calling BS on the whole "locker room talk" excuse :lol:
Thats cool but its not genuine.    How many times does lebron talk into a towel on the bench?  Like 5 times per game? :rofl:
I guess since he's the best we'll pretend he is laughing at how awesome his teams secret plays are.
It's clear some of y'all never played sports. I mean locker room talk is dirty but if any of my teammates said some dumb **** like that they would get checked immediately

He thinks he has a better chance of winning throwing more shade... How stupid is this guy?!?! He's spectacularly dumb.

Updated info from 538...

Senate race

Can't wait for Trill Hill to get into office and have that Democrat Senate and Congress majority :pimp:

Gotta love seeing what Drumpf is doing to da GOP

That's the first step... But then the real work lies ahead... The economy, creating good jobs, rebuilding the middle class, a sensible health care plan, sensible trade deals need to be the priorities...

That's the first step... But then the real work lies ahead... The economy, creating good jobs, rebuilding the middle class, a sensible health care plan, sensible trade deals need to be the priorities...
Yeah I'm happy this is happening to the GOP they've been obstructing the government from doing their job since Obama has been in office

All this locker room talk stuff is funny. Convos like this and even worse go down in there. These players need to stop faking. They're better off keeping quiet. We might not like Trump but this is ridiculous :lol:

Last edited:
@costareports: Trump is at Trump Tower, per a person close to him. Watching TV, tweeting. With Bannon & others who encourage his anti-estab R sentiment...

Burn the party to the ground Don :pimp:

Trump might lowkey end up being the best thing to happen to the country in ages if he actually manages to flip the House and Senate to blue this election by getting his supporters to boycott the GOP as well as getting opn the path of putting Fox out of business by starting up his own Bloomberg type right wing media organization after :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
Can't wait for Trill Hill to get into office and have that Democrat Senate and Congress majority :pimp:

Gotta love seeing what Drumpf is doing to da GOP

The GOP will still probably control The House still, and probably will have control of the Senate after 2018. The GOP stay popping back up like they are the Undertaker.

Even if the DNC did pull the major upset in a month, with the Senate rules, Hillary would need a true liberal super majority to get the big stuff done.

Last edited:
Glenn Beck from his latest FB post... :lol:

If the consequence of standing against Trump and for principles is indeed the election of Hillary Clinton, so be it. At least it is a moral, ethical choice.

I'm a troll because I don't like Hillary? Ahh yes....The elitist, "if you don't fall in line. You're to be thought less of" mentality. Born and raised in a democratic hard left household. I'm very progressive in my views and I would say more conservative in my business beliefs. Either way thanks to both of you for the instant gratification on my point....

Last edited by a moderator:
Glenn Beck from his latest FB post... :lol:

If the consequence of standing against Trump and for principles is indeed the election of Hillary Clinton, so be it. At least it is a moral, ethical choice.

****amania is running wild :smh: :lol:

Beck had already said that if we elect Trump, everyone would be missing Obama in a couple years. I nearly feel out my chair when I read that.

Back
Top Bottom