***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I'm a troll because I don't like Hillary? Ahh yes....The elitist, "if you don't fall in line. You're to be thought less of" mentality. Born and raised in a democratic hard left household. I'm very progressive in my views and I would say more conservative in my business beliefs. Either way thanks to both of you for the instant gratification on my point....

You're on NT for years, but you're surprised to find a thread that is 4 years old and has been on the front page consistently for like the last 18 months.

Then you quote me randomly to post some "Hillary sucks" shtick, like so many other trolls have done.

And when you get called out, you comeback is pretty much like most other trolls that have driven through this thread. And you're happy to have gotten instant gratification from our responses.

If the shoe fits famb

Last edited:
I'm a troll because I don't like Hillary? Ahh yes....The elitist, "if you don't fall in line. You're to be thought less of" mentality. Born and raised in a democratic hard left household. I'm very progressive in my views and I would say more conservative in my business beliefs. Either way thanks to both of you for the instant gratification on my point....

I voted for Bernie in the primary

I don't like Hilary either but voting for trump shouldn't be an option for any sane person.

Yea I'm willing to bet that a good chunk of those voting for Hillary aren't fans of hers,it's just that the alternative is that much worse :lol:

I'm all for the Dems primarying her next time around though

Last edited:
You're on NT for years, but you're surprised to find a thread that is 4 years old and has been on the front page consistently for like the last 18 months.

Then you quote me randomly to post some "Hillary sucks" shtick, like so many other trolls have done.

And when you get called out, you comeback is pretty much like most other trolls that have driven through this thread. And you're happy to have gotten instant gratification from our responses.

If the shoe fits famb

Im on Niketalk for one reason, shoes....

In VERY VERY rare cases I'll post outside of that on NT. Mainly because I enjoy talking to most people here. Thus, just like Twitter, people will disown you for having a different view. Maybe that's just the Internet.

I haven't clicked any section out of Jordan/Nike in forever. Hell I don't even post in TAN anymore. I'm just saying people calling Trump a bigot but openly supporting Clinton is irony at its finest. Now I don't know everything especially since I'll finally be 30 next week. However I've made some friends over the years in political areas. I just talk with them and try to really understand the truth. Clinton is by far the worst person in the race. Ethically, morally, etc.. Also just to throw it out there. As of now I still won't be voting for Trump. Even though he is the change from the status quo that is corrupt American politics. I know that's a hard pill to swallow. Unfortunately it's the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could go through the mental gymnastics required to genuinely believe that Trump would "clean up" Washington and wouldn't be just as corrupt if not more so than the current status quo :lol:

Last edited:

If the shoe fits famb

Im on Niketalk for one reason, shoes....

I haven't clicked any section out of Jordan/Nike in forever. Hell I don't even post in TAN anymore. I'm just saying people calling Trump a bigot but openly supporting Clinton is irony at its finest. Now I don't know everything especially since I'll finally be 30 next week. However I've made some friends over the years in political areas. I just talk with them and try to really understand the truth. Clinton is by far the worst person in the race. Ethically, morally, etc.. Also just to throw it out there. As of now I still won't be voting for Trump. Even though he is the change from the status quo that is corrupt American politics. I know that's a hard pill to swallow. Unfortunately it's the truth.

Just because it is your opinion, doesn't make it the truth.

Before you turn 30, that is a lesson you need to learn.

This race and the polices of the different candidates have been discussed at length. You really think that 30 days before the election you're putting us onto game?

I don't like Hilary either but voting for trump shouldn't be an option for any sane person.

IS this because your glued to opinionated news outlets?

only see that username when there's hyped release or he's trying to hype up his stock :lol:

Hype up my stock? I don't sell on here. I have followers on the bay just to see what I list....

Edit/Add-on: I don't work a desk job where I can be on NT for hours. So I can't be in a thread from the very beginning going back and forth over colorway wants/needs or other things. Obviously during a release I have time set aside and will dabble back on to NT. Just saying life can be consuming of free time. I've moved to twitter mainly since it's easier to keep up with.

I wish I could go through the mental gymnastics required to genuinely believe that Trump would "clean up" Washington and wouldn't be just as corrupt if not more so than the current status quo :lol:

It's like they forget that trump used to give money to the same "status quo" politicians that they are all of a sudden against.

Old rich white man that doesn't pay his taxes is for the poor little guy :rofl:

This race and the polices of the different candidates have been discussed at length. You really think that 30 days before the election you're putting us onto game?

Really? All the debates have been nothing but roasts of eachother. Clinton will say and promise anything to make you think she's for you or America. So exactly what game are you on that we arent?

It's like they forget that trump used to give money to the same "status quo" politicians that they are all of a sudden against.

Old rich white man that doesn't pay his taxes is for the poor little guy :rofl:

Word he's really swindled folks into thinking he's "anti-establishment" and for the middle class when he'd just replace them with his own establishment folks for his benefit :rofl:

Last edited:

Really? All the debates have been nothing but roasts of eachother. Clinton will say and promise anything to make you think she's for you or America. So exactly what game are you on that we arent?

If you're relying on debates to find out the candidates policies and the consequences of them, that is your first mistake.

All politicians do, even your boy.

Not my boy. I doubt he really will be. If so the GOP would've latched on completely knowing he old do anything for them. Instead he's already moving away from them. If some how he does get into office. I would imagine he wouldn't be for the standard trash they are always with.

dont even bother b... you're dealing with a liberal echo chamber...a guy calling u dumb because you don't support Hillary Clinton. heavens forbid people are repelled by her policies...

Undecided?

How exactly do I answer that question. Will I vote for Clinton, absolutely not. However now I'll get slandered if I vote green, vote Trump or don't vote. So I guess I have to say yes I am. I feel so screwed in this election tbh

IS this because you're glued to opinionated news outlets?

Watching uncut footage of rallies, speeches, and debates is one.

Yes, you do read opinion pieces, which clearly have an opinion, but that doesn't invalidate them. You also read news pieces that are meant to be objective but with the understanding that there may be some bias still. Part of your job as an adult is to be able to tell what is truthful or honest and what is blatant propaganda, and then everything in between.

I don't know anyone's ages on here, but you can tell people's intellectual maturity level by how they are able to assimilate new information and judge its validity. When people try to equate two very different things, you can tell they're still at an early stage in their ability to think.

Undecided?

How exactly do I answer that question. Will I vote for Clinton, absolutely not. However now I'll get slandered if I vote green, vote Trump or don't vote. So I guess I have to say yes I am. I feel so screwed in this election tbh
It's ok. President is but one of many important elected offices. Find the representatives, senators, and local politicians who you believe in, and vote for them.

If you really can't get yourself to vote for Trump or Hillary and don't feel any more scared by one or the other, then I would say it's ok to vote for someone else or no one at all. It's your vote. Just make sure you get a ballot.

edit: Actually, Rusty's post below reminds me... Even if you aren't more scared by one or the other, if you at all care about the supreme court or, more specifically, gay marriage or civil rights or women's rights, etc., then you should vote for Hillary or Trump based on which social values you care about.

Last edited:
It's a good thing that Trump is such a privileged, pampered con artist. If he actually had it in him to learn, prepare, and work hard behind the scenes - he could've won this thing. He's the kid that skated through high school who told himself he'd start studying for real in college - then got to college and couldn't switch up because those bad habits are hard to get rid of.

I'm sure there's a sizable percentage of people that weren't totally turned off by his bigotry that are 100% turned off by his incompetence. This is a guy that needed to be tricked into debate prep. After getting whooped in the 1st rebate, came in just as unprepared the 2nd time. He constantly sounds like he has no idea what he's talking about.

His stupidity is so clear if you know anything about BSing. It's obvious he's had everything handed to him. Even when the stakes are high, he can't change his stripes. I'm glad cause sadly his charisma + bigotry resonates with enough people to win.

Back
Top Bottom