***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Why don’t those moms take the liberty to home school their trash children?
My co-worker will when she retires in January(we’re both military). So seeing this woman in action makes me believe if she could have physically been able to go, she would’ve stormed the capitol. She’s always ******** about the COVID mandate, even though she didn’t even have to take it because she caught COVID, so she’s exempt for 90 days, which takes her up to her exit. She was so “COVID” is a conspiracy, until she got it, and got her three weeks off.

knhpplbmkhz71.jpg

I have a co-worker who is part of that “group”, she joined because she doesn’t like that middle schools and high schools are teaching sex education, her child just turned 7. Her child is in the 2nd grade, where they don’t teach that. But she felt so offended for the middle school/high school student that she doesn’t have, she joined Moms for Liberty.

It doesn’t sound strange that the parent of an elementary school child would be concerned about the potential middle school and high school curriculum.

The real question is whether sex education should be taught at schools or left to the parents.?

It doesn’t sound strange that the parent of an elementary school child would be concerned about the potential middle school and high school curriculum.

The real question is whether sex education should be taught at schools or left to the parents.?
That's a question that has been answered a long time ago, and the best results do not come from the "leave it to the parents" method.

That's a question that has been answered a long time ago, and the best results do not come from the "leave it to the parents" method.

Then just say this. You think sex education should be taught in schools. So the parents’ concern is legitimate if they don’t want their children to learn that in school.

The question is, why do you want to control womens privates?

Back
Top Bottom