***Official Political Discussion Thread***

They heavily use polls though as inputs to determine this percentage and the predicted outcome.

still not a poll though.

regardless, plenty of time left and Hillary still has a major enthusiasm gap.. perhaps proclaiming it a "landslide" is brexit-esque in its intended factoring in turnout as well as da aforementioned.
Are you implying Trump isn't more divisive with an even larger "enthusiasm gap?"[/quote
Trump hasn't had a enthusiasm gap all election season. :lol:

he broke all records in voting thus far on his side and his rallies continue to be a overflow.

Clinton? let's just say those millennials still ain't lining up...if u see Clinton vs Trump numbers head to head, she didn't gain... Trump just lost, and nearly all of it was fron his own side.

this election has really taught me how little wayyyyyyyyyyyy too many people actually know about politics.. but even simple stuff like debates

watched the debate with some folks since my cable was out from the storm.. and some of the stuff said kind of amazed me

they gave trump credit for being aggressive and some of his crazy antics.. and then criticized Hillary for not being aggressive enough and not taking advantage of certain things

I had to explain the simple concept of attacking a particular voter base and what each candidate needs to do to be able to win key states.. Hillary has to demonstrate that she is the steady hand, kill any misconceptions the ignorant would have about having a woman leader and be the actual adult of the two.. her stooping to trump's level serves zero benefit for her

dude has to still figure out how the hell he is going get to 270.. especially without the bushs (and all his attacks on Rubio) in florida and everything he has said about minorities

Last edited:

My man been rolling in Cheetos before his events. Peep the deplorables in the background

I see no Ninjas in this crowd though, doesnt look like these cats would approve of the rap music he constantly quoting too

Last edited:
I know it seems like Trump is destined for a epic fail. One thing we all have to consider: once voting day comes and the curtain is closed, a lot of the people who are screaming anti-trump may leave the presidential vote blank, vote Libertarian, or vote Green Party. If a lot of people vote Libertarian or Green Party, that will cut out a lot of votes that the Democratic party is counting on to curb stomp Trump.

IMHO: I believe the end results, no matter who wins, will be closer than the blowout that is currently being predicted.

I know it seems like Trump is destined for a epic fail. One thing we all have to consider: once voting day comes and the curtain is closed, a lot of the people who are screaming anti-trump may leave the presidential vote blank, vote Libertarian, or vote Green Party. If a lot of people vote Libertarian or Green Party, that will cut out a lot of votes that the Democratic party is counting on to curb stomp Trump.

IMHO: I believe the end results, no matter who wins, will be closer than the blowout that is currently being predicted.
Dont forget all the people who are fearful of voicing trump suport that will likely show up as well.

Even giving trump  credit for 1 potential policy that may be better than hillary is pretty much grounds for a person to be labelled a supporter of white supremacy out in these extra sensitive streets

Dont forget all the people who are fearful of voicing trump suport that will likely show up as well.
Even giving trump  credit for 1 potential policy that may be better than hillary is pretty much grounds for a person to be labelled a supporter of white supremacy out in these extra sensitive streets

What "potential policy" of his is better than Hillary's? What little substance his campaign has provided has been resoundingly criticized by conservative & liberal groups alike. :smh: :rolleyes

These deporable idiots will come up with whatever falsehoods to make it sound true....

What "potential policy" of his is better than Hillary's? What little substance his campaign has provided has been resoundingly criticized by conservative & liberal groups alike.
mean.gif
eyes.gif

These deporable idiots will come up with whatever falsehoods to make it sound true....
So there is not 1 single thing at all you agree with trump over hillary?

I dont need anything to be true .

I didnt say don would win or is right.

I said more people might vote for him than expected. 

Then

You jumped out the window with the exact over reaction I described and yet im a deplorable idiot?

Nice

Would be funny seeing all the super religious conservatives still yelling about values and such after electing trump :lol:

There was a lady on CNN who said that "God is using this man" while speaking of Trump (and that was after the "grab by the *****" leak became headlines)... I think there's a video of it on youtube.[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

https://thearcmag.com/why-im-voting-for-trump-d86b1786fbbe#.ffev76grz

Article for you guys to read about the Trump supporters pov

It only highlights the feeling of entitlement those people live with. They complain about putting up drywall but will tell others to put up with it because it's a job; they complain about other people's "handouts" while they forget the numerous tax breaks they've benefited from; they complain about paying taxes AND they complain about the poor condition of their roads. They complain about their perspective being neglected while they want their right to neglect other POVs to be praised.

That's all they do: complaining and wanting their hypocrisy to be the law of the land.

Back
Top Bottom