***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I know it seems like Trump is destined for a epic fail. One thing we all have to consider: once voting day comes and the curtain is closed, a lot of the people who are screaming anti-trump may leave the presidential vote blank, vote Libertarian, or vote Green Party. If a lot of people vote Libertarian or Green Party, that will cut out a lot of votes that the Democratic party is counting on to curb stomp Trump.

IMHO: I believe the end results, no matter who wins, will be closer than the blowout that is currently being predicted.
Dont forget all the people who are fearful of voicing trump suport that will likely show up as well.
Even giving trump  credit for 1 potential policy that may be better than hillary is pretty much grounds for a person to be labelled a supporter of white supremacy out in these extra sensitive streets

Exhibit #1 of that hypocrisy.

What part of "Trump doesn't practice what he preaches" do you not get?

Unlike Trump Hillary has a track record of acting on some of her promises and beliefs. What has Trump done for American workers? Small businesses? Minorities? Students? The elderly? The working class? The poor? Every single thing this man touches is reoriented toward himself and his profits. He even uses his campaign funds to buy his own services. What part of self-serving Trump needs more explanation at this point of the race?

So there is not 1 single thing at all you agree with trump over hillary?
I dont need anything to be true .
I didnt say don would win or is right.
I said more people might vote for him than expected. 
Then
You jumped out the window with the exact over reaction I described and yet im a deplorable idiot?
Nice

My question again is what "potential policy" of his is better than Hillary's? You made the statement, please point on one...

Edit - My reaction & post was to the statement below. Since you stated that, I would like to know what policy of his do you think is better than what Hillary proposed. You yammered on about everything else except answering my question.

Even giving trump credit for 1 potential policy that may be better than hillary is pretty much grounds for a person to be labelled a...

Last edited:
Lol if Trump wins cuz of ppl voting third party I hope they all go to hell

:lol: :lol:

I'm hoping he loses and he and his supporters decide to secede. Give them Alaska, spread the Alaskans throughout the rest of the US, and we will all be happy.

Gotta be cheaper than building a wall around all the Trump supporters. Which is also not a bad idea.

Last edited:

sick.gif

My question again is what "potential policy" of his is better than Hillary's? You made the statement, please point on one...

Edit - My reaction & post was to the statement below. Since you stated that, I would like to know what policy of his do you think is better than what Hillary proposed. You yammered on about everything else except answering my question.
I ignored your question because you started name calling.

Like " answer my question you deplorable idiot " warrants a response 

laugh.gif

I'm hoping he loses and he and his supporters decide to secede. Give them Alaska, spread the Alaskans throughout the rest of the US, and we will all be happy.

Gotta be cheaper than building a wall around all the Trump supporters. Which is also not a bad idea.

Alaska is beautiful though, and close to Russia. I would much rather give them the state of Oklahoma. We can relocate the Oklahomans to eastern Colorado.

Alaska is beautiful though, and close to Russia. I would much rather give them the state of Oklahoma. We can relocate the Oklahomans to eastern Colorado.

Nah man. Get them ****** out the paint all the way, anything between Canada and Mexico is too risky.

Trump can even provide them all with a stimulus package with his billions saved from skating taxes and using cheap labor and materials.

Turn Alaska into a giant Trump themed business center.

I need to send him this idea cuz I can see him really doing it.

It's always funny to see these dudes play victim after running around NT being an apologist for bigotry

It's always funny to see these dudes play victim after running around NT being an apologist for bigotry
Word to Ninja's "you liberals always trying to limit free speech" shtick while threatening to report folks who criticize his views :lol:

Why did Clinton surge in the LAT/USC poll today? One black Trump supporter dropped out of the sample https://t.co/uFiuss7eIt
— Nate Cohn (@Nate_Cohn) October 12, 2016
There is a black man in New York who has no idea of the role he is playing in this election

He is sure he is going to vote for Donald J. Trump.

And he has been held up as proof by conservatives — including outlets like Breitbart News and The New York Post — that Mr. Trump is excelling among black voters. He has even played a modest role in shifting entire polling aggregates, like the Real Clear Politics average, toward Mr. Trump.

How? He’s a panelist on the U.S.C. Dornsife/Los Angeles Times Daybreak poll, which has emerged as the biggest polling outlier of the presidential campaign. Despite falling behind by double digits in some national surveys, Mr. Trump has generally led in the U.S.C./LAT poll. He held the lead for a full month until Wednesday, when Hillary Clinton took a nominal lead.

Our Trump-supporting friend in New York is a surprisingly big part of the reason. In some polls, he’s weighted as much as 30 times more than the average respondent, and as much as 300 times more than the least-weighted respondent.

Alone, he has been enough to put Mr. Trump in double digits of support among black voters. He can improve Mr. Trump’s margin by 1 point in the survey, even though he is one of around 3,000 panelists.

He is also the reason Mrs. Clinton took the lead in the U.S.C./LAT poll for the first time in a month on Wednesday. The poll includes only the last seven days of respondents, and he hasn’t taken the poll since Oct. 4. Mrs. Clinton surged once he was out of the sample for the first time in several weeks.

How has he made such a difference? And why has the poll been such an outlier? It’s because the U.S.C./LAT poll made a number of unusual decisions in designing and weighting its survey.

It’s worth noting that this analysis is possible only because the poll is extremely and admirably transparent: It has published a data set and the documentation necessary to replicate the survey.

Not all of the poll’s choices were bound to help Mr. Trump. But some were, and it all combined with some very bad luck to produce one of the most persistent outliers in recent elections.
PSMix_2016-07-22-06-09-07_copy.jpg

QbadP.png

[thread="509493"]Quote:[/thread]
I'm convinced that we all watch these debates with our biases on full display. I thought he looked terrible during the debates. I can't wrap my head around people thinking he did a better job. His response to a question on Islamophobia was enough alone for me.

everyone thought he won considering Hillary had da leaked tape ammo and managed to do nothing with it.
EVERYONE?!?

screen%20shot%202016-10-09%20at%2011.40.05%20pm.png

Everyone though?

B, cmon! Everyone!? :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom