***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Imagine someone telling you that a boxer won his match because he maintained consciousness after getting his face mashed for 2 rounds :lol:

[thread="509493"]Quote:[/thread]
I'm convinced that we all watch these debates with our biases on full display. I thought he looked terrible during the debates. I can't wrap my head around people thinking he did a better job. His response to a question on Islamophobia was enough alone for me.

everyone thought he won considering Hillary had da leaked tape ammo and managed to do nothing with it.
EVERYONE?!?

screen%20shot%202016-10-09%20at%2011.40.05%20pm.png

Everyone though?

B, cmon! Everyone!? :lol:

Ninja living in an alternate reality just like his papi chulo. :lol:

Examining Trump's claim he won "every poll" on debate

November 10, 2015:

“I got to know him [Putin] very well because we were both on ’60 Minutes,’ we were stablemates, and we did very well that night,” Trump said during the Republican debate hosted by Fox Business Network and the Wall Street Journal on Nov. 10.

October 12, 2016:

“We’re being hacked because we have people that don’t know what they’re doing,” Trump said. “But they always blame Russia. And then they say, ‘Donald Trump is friends with Putin.’ I don’t know Putin, folks. I promise I don’t know Putin. What the hell do I have to do with Putin?”

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...=topNews&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social

Remember when people where saying liberals were crazy for trying to connect Trump and Putin.

from that article:

Many Russians regard Zhirinovsky as a clownish figure who makes outspoken statements to grab attention but he is also widely viewed as a faithful servant of Kremlin policy, sometimes used to float radical opinions to test public reaction.

fixed:

Most human beings regard Trump as a clownish figure who makes outspoken statements to grab attention but he is also widely viewed as a faithful servant of Kremlin policy and Putin's royal penis, sometimes used to float radical opinions to test public reaction.

[thread="509493"]Quote:[/thread]
I'm convinced that we all watch these debates with our biases on full display. I thought he looked terrible during the debates. I can't wrap my head around people thinking he did a better job. His response to a question on Islamophobia was enough alone for me.

everyone thought he won considering Hillary had da leaked tape ammo and managed to do nothing with it.
EVERYONE?!?

screen%20shot%202016-10-09%20at%2011.40.05%20pm.png

Everyone though?

B, cmon! Everyone!? :lol:

da same over sampled Democratic poll said Trump faaaaaar surpassed expectations and their pundits said ge "stop da bleeding"

da same over sampled Democratic poll said Trump faaaaaar surpassed expectations and their pundits said ge "stop da bleeding"
Surpassing expectations is winning now? :lol:
When the bar has been set so low I suppose not imploding into total self-destruction is winning

Surpassing expectations is winning now? :lol:
When the bar has been set so low I suppose not imploding into total self-destruction is winning

when a video tape drops and she couldn't close da deal and in fact he got her on da defense for all those wiki leaks? yeah...a Win is a Win.

Why do I feel like Trump could actually lose the election on November 8th and Ninja will still find a way to spin it into a win

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/13/us/politics/donald-trump-women.html?_r=1

:lol: I wonder if Trump wants us to take this as seriously as his Bill Clinton nonsense

The dumpster fire continues to burn
what the ****

trump is a gross, despicable man.

how about Hillary holds a press conference before debate 3 with all the women who Trump has sexually assaulted over his life? they'd fill a gymnasium.

and i love how some Republicans are coming back to trump. they're pretty much saying they don't want anyone to give them the benefit of the doubt on why they stuck with the orangutan.

damn. i legit hate the orange piece of ****. he's the laughing stock of the world right now, by the way.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/13/us/politics/donald-trump-women.html?_r=1

:lol: I wonder if Trump wants us to take this as seriously as his Bill Clinton nonsense

The dumpster fire continues to burn
what the ****

trump is a gross, despicable man.

how about Hillary holds a press conference before debate 3 with all the women who Trump has sexually assaulted over his life? they'd fill a gymnasium.

and i love how some Republicans are coming back to trump. they're pretty much saying they don't want anyone to give them the benefit of the doubt on why they stuck with the orangutan.

brb...lookin for equal outrage for Bill & Hillary :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom