***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I can never not see Sammy Davis Jr. when I see this bozo and it bugs me. **** this guy and his conk.
Catch ole boy on January 5th getting ready for the insurrection like...
o-BEAUTY-TV-FILM-570.jpg

We’ve seen how many things this man has burned down and yet certain folks are signing up to allow him to do it to a whole country

they wouldn’t even let this man be part of an ownership group for the bills.. the bills

Remember When Kamala took the photo op with her family, & the only person of color was promptly sent to the back of the line... good times :lol:

that on top of people being broke they will have to start repaying their loans that were promised to be forgiven up to 10k.
To avoid me appearing like I am lecturing or needlessly defending the Dems. Let me give you the option of what my response should be.

Do you...

a) What to hear the economic contradictions and incoherence in your complaints about what Biden is doing in regards to students loans in the face of high inflation.

Preview: You are actually asking him to make inflation worse.

b) Just let you be mad

To avoid me appearing like I am lecturing or needlessly defending the Dems. Let me give you the option of what my response should be.

Do you...

a) What to hear the economic contradictions and incoherence in your complaints about what Biden is doing in regards to students loans in the face of high inflation.

Preview: You are actually asking him to make inflation worse.

b) Just let you be mad

i know what forgiving student loans would do, interest free would be the deal I’d go for. They’ve already been interest free for two years.

people can be mad the people they voted for lied, before it was if you don’t vote you can’t have an opinion. Now i can have an opinion.

i know what forgiving student loans would do, interest free would be the deal I’d go for. They’ve already been interest free for two years.

people can be mad the people they voted for lied, before it was if you don’t vote you can’t have an opinion. Now i can have an opinion.
-This post is kinda all over the place famb

-So you know student loan forgiveness right now would be inflationary, so you think he should do something other than the thing you just criticized him for not doing

-We have not just been interest-free during covid. Payment has been put on hold too

-People, and you, have the right to be angry at whomever they want. No one said you can't have an opinion. But I am free to have opinions about your opinions too.

-But even here to justify the anger, for someone lying, right after saying you are cool with him lying but in another way.

I want Biden should eventually pull the trigger on the 10K loans (Even though it is clear the courts will strike it down) but he should wait until inflation dies down.

-This post is kinda all over the place famb

-So you know student loan forgiveness right now would be inflationary, so you think he should do something other than the thing you just criticized him for not doing

-We have not just been interest-free during covid. Payment has been put on hold too

-People, and you, have the right to be angry at whomever they want. No one said you can't have an opinion. But I am free to have opinions about your opinions too.

-But even here to justify the anger, for someone lying, right after saying you are cool with him lying but in another way.

I want Biden should eventually pull the trigger on the 10K loans (Even though it is clear the courts will strike it down) but he should wait until inflation dies down.

it’s a bad situation all around, he should have never said he’d forgive student loans and I don’t know how half these people will resume pavements.

i don’t even think student loan forgives is that great of an idea. It will just happen again down the line. Sure it would be great for a lot of people but then the next group will get screwed again. But since he promised it he should do it.

I’d like to see the root of the problem solved too to go along with forgiveness to stop it from happening again.

Back
Top Bottom