***Official Political Discussion Thread***

What he say now?
He said that he won't change the filibuster in any way to pass Election Reform.....even though he supports the legislation

Said that there are no negotiations going on with BBB, and the Dems would be better off just passing the climate part and dropping everything else....so he is suggesting cut 70% of the bill, after already forcing them to cut 70% of the original bill.

Usual Manchin *******

As if it means anything. :lol:

just shows the depths to which the country is f’d

they saying exactly what they‘re going do for absolutely zero reason and willing to let the country further burn unless they get their way

and news organizations still going both sides shhh while it happens

Last edited:
He said that he won't change the filibuster in any way to pass Election Reform.....even though he supports the legislation

Said that there are no negotiations going on with BBB, and the Dems would be better off just passing the climate part and dropping everything else....so he is suggesting cut 70% of the bill, after already forcing them to cut 70% of the original bill.

Usual Manchin ****ery
I know you love your judges but come on..... Cut him and **** on him. Its the only way they survive 2022 at this point. Paint Manchin for what he is a egotistical loose canon that was a Democrat in name only.

Make a show out of it. Like send the reporters to his house so they can wake him up and ask him how he feels that he got kicked out of being a Democrat? Remove him from his committees and then find someone who can run on the things he refuses to sign. Its a risk but better that than the slow death march they are on now because of him and Sinema.

The Dems have a bluedog problem and its time they admit it.

Last edited:
I know you love your judges but come on..... Cut him and **** on him. Its the only way they survive 2022 at this point. Paint Manchin for what he is a egotistical loose canon that was a Democrat in name only.

Make a show out of it. Like send the reporters to his house so they can wake him up and ask him how he feels that he got kicked out of being a Democrat? Remove him from his committees and then find someone who can run on the things he refuses to sign. Its a risk but better that than the slow death march they are on now because of him and Sinema.

The Dems have a bluedog problem and its time they admit it.
Dude, with all due respect, but your plan is ridiculous

And will not help the democratic party in any real way in 2022.

What is gonna help the Democratic Party is Joe Biden's approval rating increasing by like 10 pts

I dunno what "I know you love your judges" is supposed to imply, so I am not even gonna entertain it

Last edited:
Dude, with all due respect, but your plan is ridiculous

And will not help the democratic party in any real way in 2022

I dunno what the hell "you love your judges" is supposed to imply, so I am not even gonna entertain it
Last time we debated this it came down to “we need Manchin to get Democratic Judges approved”. I don’t want to go through the back and forth again because I doubt it happens as I hope.

However, all this has been and continues to be sadly predictable.

If anything, the fact that a bunch of anonymous posters, in a politics thread, on a sneakers forum could better predict everything Manchin is doing and will do better than elected official is ridiculous.

Last edited:

I had to watch this **** again
laff (1).gif

Oh, they're going to spend every waking moment filing articles of impeachment against Biden. That is all they are going to do when they get the majority in the house. They won't be focused on anything else. They will pass zero legislation. Also, they're going to continue to de-legitimize the power of impeachment by doing so, so any attempts in the future against one of theirs will be rendered meaningless.

Back
Top Bottom