***Official Political Discussion Thread***

New York in for a wild few years. Man sounds like an idiot.

It’s wild that a committee had to be put together to determine elected gop officials knew exactly what was going to happen on January 6. They were saying it was going to be 1776 days before on social media.

Last time we debated this it came down to “we need Manchin to get Democratic Judges approved”. I don’t want to go through the back and forth again because I doubt it happens as I hope.

However, all this has been and continues to be sadly predictable.

If anything, the fact that a bunch of anonymous posters, in a politics thread, on a sneakers forum could better predict everything Manchin is doing and will do better than elected official is ridiculous.
So me saying that it is important we fill seats in what is the third branch of government is categorized as " I know you love your judges" :smh: :lol:

I'll leave it here because I have zero interest in discussing this with you again

As a matter of principle, I'm not clicking play on a Krystal Ball video

why?

To sum it up, people didn't spend their various benefits on drugs like Joe manchin said.

the benefits helped a lot of people and taking away extra unemployment didn't send people back to work.

people still are rising up and demanding better so more things will probably be cut to keep people stuck to dead end meaningless jobs.

the video wouldn't have rustled your jimmies.

So me saying that it is important we fill seats in what is the third branch of government is categorized as " I know you love your judges" :smh: :lol:

I'll leave it here because I have zero interest in discussing this with you again
I meant no offense just being glib. Manchin just makes me so ******* angry

why?

To sum it up, people didn't spend their various benefits on drugs like Joe manchin said.

the benefits helped a lot of people and taking away extra unemployment didn't send people back to work.

people still are rising up and demanding better so more things will probably be cut to keep people stuck to dead end meaningless jobs.

the video wouldn't have rustled your jimmies.

Krystal Ball is this new genre of "progressive" getting rich off of being the lefty who hates the democratic party.

So much so they spend 99% percent of their time reaching for any opportunity to criticize democrats

So they sound essentially indistinguishable from Republicans attack ads.

Makes you wonder what kind of dirt Trump have on the GOP for them to be like this quite frank.
Trump doesn't need dirt, he has their voters.

Nate Silver really floated this dude as a potential star in the Democratic Party :lol:
"Democrats have a blue dog problem, and it's time they admit it"

I don't see the Democratic party survive if they continue picking up the folks Republicans don't want because they're not xenophobic/authoritarian enough (dog whistling, austerity loving, worker hating, bootstraps advocating moderates)

Back
Top Bottom