***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You get ALL THIS from one picture I posted asking wait what :lol:

1642006757365.jpeg
No I didn't, I remember you made comments about listening to dude in the past. That is why I made the comment. I'm I lying?

No shame in that, I did too.

So spare me with "I got this from one picture you posted" steez.

:lol: Cracks me up when that person pops up. "Well actually, technically..." Let that be man, no one was looking to you to define it.
The people who were talking about this issue were academics that condemn child molestation but think that not giving adults who don't molest kids (or have not yet) the resources to fight their urges and to chose not to assault a kid, is making the problem worse.

I don't think it is a "well actually" situation in this case.

Not talking about that tweet, of course i'm not referring to academics and researchers. Speaking in general, happens here every now and then. That tweet was posted without a link though.

Not talking about that tweet, of course i'm not referring to academics and researchers. Speaking in general, happens here every now and then. That tweet was posted without a link though.
It was a tweet thread that included a link, and looks like Tariq just snipped one of the tweets when he put it on IG with another pic of someone talking about them taking down the OG tweets

USA Today deleted the tweet thread because of how poorly they wrote their tweets, and then dropped the paywall on the article

More than anything, I think Tariq is just being goofy because he didn't even bother to read the article or do any research before going in with the hot takes

No I didn't, I remember you made comments about listening to dude in the past. That is why I made the comment. I'm I lying?

No shame in that, I did too.

So spare me with "I got this from one picture you posted" steez.
I listen to info wars too

Am I a white nationalist?

You're too smart to be typecasting black folk due to what they post or don't post

I love you Rusty but not for nothing you're no different than Tariq or Umar

Just a different shtick and audience

I listen to info wars too

Am I a white nationalist?

You're too smart to be typecasting black folk due to what they post or don't post

I love you Rusty but not for nothing you're no different than Tariq or Umar

Just a different shtick and audience
What the hell are you talking about? What judgments did I pass on you for listening to Tariq? Quote them, because I missed it.

How I am typecasting you? All I told you to do is not listen to the dude, that is it. I have been telling numerous people that for years now. I used to listen to dude too, I am in no position to pass any judgment for someone just listening to him.

I'm not different than Umar and Tariq? Tell me how I am monetizing my views and trying to extract money out of black people? What book, movie, lecture have I tried to sell to NT members. When have I asked you for donations? When have I tried to build an audience based on my political views so I can monetize them?

Seems like you had some **** you wanted to say to me for a while and you felt this was the opportunity to get them off your chest.

If you feel that way about me, then follow my advice and block me. Don't listen to **** I have to say if you feel I am the moral equivalent to those dudes. Srs

Last edited:
Not gonna read, but was the point of that article to humanize pedos?

2022 starting strong :lol:

It said pedophiles by definition just about the attraction to children. Child molesters are ones that act on the attraction.

People really can't control what they have a sexual attraction to. Child molestation is the choice.

There are a lot of people that have the attraction but don't act on it.

So it would be better if they had counseling services to make sure people that have the attraction don't act of their feelings, cross the line, and become child molesters

It is really not about humanizing people that assault children, but more saying that society makes matters worse by lumping people that have sexual attractions to kids and don't act on them in with those that cross the line and abuse kids.

It seems to be arguing that society needs to be more proactive in preventing child molestation from happening. And part of that is realizing that there is a large number of people that have those desires and don't act on them. So let us make sure they don't

Last edited:
There are tons of articles even books discussing the reactionary right, and the rise of conspiracy theories with them

No one needs to actively listen to Info Wars to know what Alex Jones is about

Exactly fambly. Rusty is nothing but an exposition bot designed by libs to spread conjecture and innuendo. Dont listen to lib conjecture - listen to PATRIOT CONJECTURE.
Tell me how I am monetizing my views and trying to extract money out of black people? ... When have I tried to build an audience based on my political views so I can monetize them?
We all know Soros and (METH) are paying you in monetized likes/laughs/loves NFTs for spreading the [[[LIBERAL CONJECTURE and INNUENDO]]] across NT. This is why this thread is an echo chamber - NO CONSERVATIVE VIEWPOINTS ever.

Back
Top Bottom