***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I've been inside. It's a massive building, but not with 1000s of kids inside
It's like every year they ask themselves "How many more kids can we squeeze in?"
Which is funny because it's supposed to be hard to get in :lol:

Honestly, as long as you know math for the most part, you're fine. I barely passed the min score requirement by 5 points. And I'm certain math carried my ***.

I really wasn't feeling my freshmen year cause people assumed I was either a "smart bully" or an athlete. smh

And yes, less than 10% of the students were black, most were either Freshmen or Sophomores.

Honestly, as long as you know math for the most part, you're fine. I barely passed the min score requirement by 5 points. And I'm certain math carried my ***.

I really wasn't feeling my freshmen year cause people assumed I was either a "smart bully" or an athlete. smh

And yes, less than 10% of the students were black, most were either Freshmen or Sophomores.
Yeah I knew a couple people that went and my mother is actually an alumnus
She was adamant I wouldn't like it so even though I wanted to go I didn't :lol:
Looking back she was right, I wouldn't have liked being there at all

BT is a fine school. Have a coworker and some kids I coached who graduated along with like 2-3 classmates from grade school and everyone is doing well well for themselves.

I actually got in as well back in 2001 but my mom didn’t want me going to a public school. It was Xavier for me instead.

BT is a fine school. Have a coworker and some kids I coached who graduated along with like 2-3 classmates from grade school and everyone is doing well well for themselves.

I actually got in as well back in 2001 but my mom didn’t want me going to a public school. It was Xavier for me instead.

No one is denying that. Two of my JHS friends are living well. I'm just saying when it comes to my social experience it was real awkward being the minority at the time.

No one is denying that. Two of my JHS friends are living well. I'm just saying when it comes to my social experience it was real awkward being the minority at the time.

Yea I mean the school is mostly Asian and some white. And then a bigger minority of everyone else. But most of the topic public schools are the same way.

Xavier wasn’t much different. Was about 50% white, 30% Hispanic, and then the rest was a mix of black and Asian.

C6CC383A-FED3-46CF-AFF4-8159DB97298A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom