***Official Political Discussion Thread***

But at the same time, some of those just happened to be put forth in front of him. Its not like he could have prevented Katrina or 9/11 (without conspiracies).
Not causation, but his reaction to both were certainly as bad as it gets.

Thank you for posting this..........and with that being said you have a lot of ground to cover and make up for ninjahood. You better not sleep from now till election day buddy boy.

You talkin alot of **** for an election thats in a statistical tie, you are aware that if obama

Loses there's gonna b no "super ugly" for that ether right?

Independent numbers looking QUITE ugly for ur boy... :lol:

Parading joe Camel around :smh: reeks of desperation

Obama is not going to lose this election. You have to be in denial to believe Romney is even with Obama in the swing states.

That sort of comparison is disingenuous, though.

Bush 43 is the worst President in the American history.

Obama, by any comparison, has been a pretty decent one.

In Presidential History is a stretch.. You have someone like Franklin Pierce who was pretty mad.. Or even Hoover who was worse than Bush..

Even William Henry Harrison who was the dumbass giving a 3 hour speech in January Rain in DC without a jacket on to prove he was a badass.. Died a couple months later.

He's certainly been the most destructive.
  • Katrina
  • 9/11
  • Iraq
  • Subprime crisis
  • PATRIOT
  • Bush tax cuts
  • Gitmo
  • Terri Schiavo
  • Tarnished America's international reputation

And that's just a sample.
But at the same time, some of those just happened to be put forth in front of him. Its not like he could have prevented Katrina or 9/11 (without conspiracies).

Katrina he had no control over its occurrence, yes. But in its aftermath, he handled the situation poorly.

Sept 11, on the other hand, he could have prevented, or at least tried to. The US had sufficient intelligence that OBL was planning an attack on US soil, but they never acted. Richard Clarke, former National Coordinator for Security and Counterterrorism, said as much in his testimony to Congress and his book Against All Enemies.

But we're getting side-tracked here.

Last edited:
Obama is not going to lose this election. You have to be in denial to believe Romney is even with Obama in the swing states.

U are aware they're over sampling Democrats right?

And mitt has yet to press obama on da diplomats.

The majority of news outlets are over sampling Democrats? According to who?

And it doesn't matter whether Mitt challenges Obama on diplomats anymore. Any time he needed to attempt to sway people is now gone given the attention the media is giving to the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.

Who cares about the polling...

The easiest way to find out is the poll they take called the election

According the polling firms' methodologies.

Pollsters weight samples based on expected turnout.

So, for example, the latest PPP national poll was D+6, expecting that 6% more Democrats will vote than Republicans.

Last edited:

So, for example, the latest PPP national poll was D+6, expecting that 6% more Democrats will vote than Republicans.

Interesting. So, let me see if I understand this... what this means is that people more likely to vote Democrat are the ones answering these polls? And Republican voters are not being approached?

laugh.gif

Cuz, we're THREE days away from the election.  Pressing the President on Da Dips won't do a damn thing at this point in time.  You're delusional, fam.  

If you really think there are a lot of undecided voters left with THREE days to go to the election, you're crazy.  

Interesting. So, let me see if I understand this... what this means is that people more likely to vote Democrat are the ones answering these polls? And Republican voters are not being approached?

Basically.

It varies from poll to poll, but in general, at the start or end of each questionnaire there is a series of screening questions. Common examples include age, region (if conducted by telephone), race, political knowledge, likelihood to vote and party identification. Depending on the poll, some screens can be more vigorous than others. This is done in large-N samples because if you already know the characteristics of an interviewee, the poll isn't random. (It's also helpful when you're crosstabbing or regressing data to determine how certain features affect political behavior.)

Instead, to produce more "realistic" results, when the firm has polled a sufficient sample (random by scientific standards), they weight responses so that some are worth more than others. Weights are commonly applied to regions in national polls to account for variance in the population. In the case of the PPP poll I mentioned, they are assuming, based on turnout figures from the last Presidential election and the 2010 midterms, that 6% more Democrats will show up to the polls. Effectively, though, this number is haphazard because nobody knows how the final partisan splits will ultimately turn out, or how the independents will trend.

Last edited:

Thank you for posting this..........and with that being said you have a lot of ground to cover and make up for ninjahood. You better not sleep from now till election day buddy boy.

You talkin alot of **** for an election thats in a statistical tie, you are aware that if obama

Loses there's gonna b no "super ugly" for that ether right?

Independent numbers looking QUITE ugly for ur boy... :lol:

Parading joe Camel around :smh: reeks of desperation

Im being honest here champ, this is serious business. I think you need to get off Niketalk for the next few days and hit the ground running for your boy Romney. It's time for you to get to work ninjahood.

I want to find the good in Mitt but with things like this he makes it impossible.

Dis Dude gives no dambs whatsoever :smh:

Id feel disrespected by his flat out lies if I were voting for him, because HE actually thinks people are dumb enough to buy it! :x

Last edited:

I been out of the loop in regards to this thread...but not in a millin years would I have thought ninja would be rocking with Mitt...

Last edited:
I want to find the good in Mitt but with things like this he makes it impossible.

Dis Dude gives no dambs whatsoever :smh:

Id feel disrespected by his flat out lies if I were voting for him, because HE actually thinks people are dumb enough to buy it! :x

not for nuffin b, but MSNBC = left wing version of fox.

CNN probably got da best coverage of da election...if you're watching MSNBC you gotta balance that ding bat left wit da wingnut right on fox

CNN is a joke these days. They're no better than the other networks.

Obama could be up 4-5 points and they'll still say it's a dead heat.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom