***Official Political Discussion Thread***

By the way Romney's lead in Florida .4%
His lead in NC 2.5%
With that being said, even beforehand I thought Romney would win North Carolina but in regards to Florida how well are these polls reflecting the Latino vote for anyone that might know??  For some reason I can see Obama winning Florida depending on the Latino turnout.

Duece king dont wanna see who independents side with cuz da last time

He cried it was when Nas Dropped Ether. :lol:

Mr 181st street, or should i say mr pathological, rather.

juan pablo duarte P.S. 132 does NOT use coal to power or even HEAT the school.They havn't used coal since 1997. They Still have a coal shoot (like most buildings from the 1910's-1930's do) but it hasn't been used in over 15 years!!

Btw what's up with these lines for gas?? 2-3 hour waits? Gas is so abundant yet everyones starving for it. I guess my parents were smart when they installed solar panels and bought an off grid inverter to power their generator through solar power. Love being the only house on the block with power. :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Mr 181st street, or should i say mr pathological, rather.

juan pablo duarte P.S. 132 does NOT use coal to power or even HEAT the school.They havn't used coal since 1997. They Still have a coal shoot (like most buildings from the 1910's-1930's do) but it hasn't been used in over 15 years!!

Btw what's up with these lines for gas?? 2-3 hour waits? Gas is so abundant yet everyones starving for it. I guess my parents were smart when they installed solar panels and bought an off grid inverter to power their generator through solar power. Love being the only house on the block with power.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

i live right next door b, i HEAR when they drop coal in da building.

lemme know whats your address, and i'll mail you a lump for christmas.

oh BTW, obama had to LIFT da ban on oil shipments from da midwest to da north east that aren't tied to unions..he had no choice cuz of da hurricanes so...

Last edited:

He cried it was when Nas Dropped Ether.
laugh.gif
We can look at and post those independent numbers champ, that's fine with me.  Then after that we can post the Latino numbers and see who they favor, how bout that??  Speaking of that, why is it that the vast majority of the Latino community is in favor of President Obama while you being Latino ninjahood are not??  Do you see what you have done champ, you have turned your back on YOUR OWN PEOPLE.  Or maybe just maybe the Latino community has turned their back on you ninjahood, if that's the case, I cant say that I blame them.  Sometimes you have to know when to cut your losses and they obviously did with you.

I don't know why you guys bank so much on these polls. I'm just throwing this number out there, but i can only imagine there are at least 3/4 of the country that hasn't participated in a single poll of which i can just imagine are probably overwhelmingly liberal. Come tuesday the suspense will finally be over my children.

I don't know why you guys bank so much on these polls. I'm just throwing this number out there, but i can only imagine there are at least 3/4 of the country that hasn't participated in a single poll of which i can just imagine are probably overwhelmingly liberal. Come tuesday the suspense will finally be over my children.

Last edited:

He cried it was when Nas Dropped Ether.
laugh.gif
We can look at and post those independent numbers champ, that's fine with me.  Then after that we can post the Latino numbers and see who they favor, how bout that??  Speaking of that, why is it that the vast majority of the Latino community is in favor of President Obama while you being Latino ninjahood are not??  Do you see what you have done champ, you have turned your back on YOUR OWN PEOPLE.  Or maybe just maybe the Latino community has turned their back on you ninjahood, if that's the case, I cant say that I blame them.  Sometimes you have to know when to cut your losses and they obviously did with you.
i see da tears flowing already duece king... :lol:

independent numbers : "its foul, very vulgar"
laugh.gif

i see da tears flowing already duece king... :lol:

independent numbers : "its foul, very vulgar"
laugh.gif
No tears here champ, we good
wink.gif
.  After we talk about the independent numbers, we can talk about the Latino numbers, and how and why THEY decided to abandon you in the process.  Sound like a plan??

:lol:

oh BTW, obama had to LIFT da ban on oil shipments from da midwest to da north east that aren't tied to unions..he had no choice cuz of da hurricanes so...

Might be hearing something else, or perhaps oil being pumped into the building because it isn't coal.

Please do so. Outside a lab, iv'e actually never seen coal used for domestic purposes. Never have i seen a truck transporting coal or a rail transporting coal for that matter.

"da Ban"? What ban? Didn't know there was such ban. Provide me with a link.

If oil is so abundant why are people waiting 3-4 hours for it? How are gas stations running out?

laugh.gif

Might be hearing something else, or perhaps oil being pumped into the building because it isn't coal.

Please do so. Outside a lab, iv'e actually never seen coal used for domestic purposes. Never have i seen a truck transporting coal or a rail transporting coal for that matter.

"da Ban"? What ban? Didn't know there was such ban. Provide me with a link.

If oil is so abundant why are people waiting 3-4 hours for it? How are gas stations running out?
[h1]Gov't moves to allow oil tankers in Northeast[/h1][h5]ALICIA A. CALDWELL, Associated Press[/h5][h5]Updated 9:46 a.m., Friday, November 2, 2012[/h5]
inShare
[table][tr][td]
tools_size.gif
Larger | Smaller[/td][/tr][tr][td][img]http://www.seattlepi.com/img/pages/article/tools_print.gif[/img]Printable Version[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] Email This[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Font
[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

mediaManager
Download the seattlepi.com mobile apps for iPhone and Android. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano on Friday temporarily waived a maritime rule to allow foreign oil tankers coming from the Gulf of Mexico to enter Northeastern ports to help ease a fuel shortage in the areas hardest hit by Superstorm Sandy.

Napolitano waived — until Nov. 13 — the Jones Act. This law prohibits international cargo ships from transporting oil and other cargo between U.S. ports until Nov. 13.

"The administration's highest priority is ensuring the health and safety of those impacted by Hurricane Sandy and this waiver will remove a potential obstacle to bringing additional fuel to the storm damaged region," Napolitano said in a statement.

Federal Emergency Management Agency Administrator Craig Fugate said the secretary's decision to waive the rules is part of a broad effort to bring more fuel into New Jersey and New York as recovery efforts continue in the wake of the storm that knocked out power to parts of Manhattan and left in its wake devastating destruction across the New Jersey shoreline.

Area residents have been struggling to find gas stations with power. At stations with power, residents have faced miles-long lines and dwindling supplies.

It is unclear how many foreign tankers may bring oil to the Northeast or how much fuel could be brought in under the waiver.

The Jones Act became a point of contention during the 2010 Gulf oil spill as critics of the law suggested it prohibited foreign-flagged ships from heading to the area to help clean up the massive spill. Coast Guard and other officials at the time dismissed such criticisms.

Read more: http://www.seattlepi.com/news/artic...ankers-in-Northeast-4003457.php#ixzz2B5yKE2bS

I'de like just for a year the government stop it's subsidies with oil, wind, and solar. $18 a gallon for oil vs $3 per watt for solar and wind. My bet is on solar and wind being more cost affective. Maybe ninjahood can do the math for us.....

Last edited:
[h1]Gov't moves to allow oil tankers in Northeast[/h1]

[h5]ALICIA A. CALDWELL, Associated Press[/h5]

[h5]Updated 9:46 a.m., Friday, November 2, 2012[/h5]

[FLOAT=LEFT] [/FLOAT]

inShare

[table][TR]
[TD]
tools_size.gif
Larger | Smaller[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][IMG]http://www.seattlepi.com/img/pages/article/tools_print.gif[/IMG]Printable Version[/TD]
[/TR]
[/table][table][TR]
[TD] Email This[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
Font
[/TD]
[TD]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/table]

mediaManager

Download the seattlepi.com mobile apps for iPhone and Android. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano on Friday temporarily waived a maritime rule to allow foreign oil tankers coming from the Gulf of Mexico to enter Northeastern ports to help ease a fuel shortage in the areas hardest hit by Superstorm Sandy.
Napolitano waived — until Nov. 13 — the Jones Act. This law prohibits international cargo ships from transporting oil and other cargo between U.S. ports until Nov. 13.
"The administration's highest priority is ensuring the health and safety of those impacted by Hurricane Sandy and this waiver will remove a potential obstacle to bringing additional fuel to the storm damaged region," Napolitano said in a statement.
Federal Emergency Management Agency Administrator Craig Fugate said the secretary's decision to waive the rules is part of a broad effort to bring more fuel into New Jersey and New York as recovery efforts continue in the wake of the storm that knocked out power to parts of Manhattan and left in its wake devastating destruction across the New Jersey shoreline.
Area residents have been struggling to find gas stations with power. At stations with power, residents have faced miles-long lines and dwindling supplies.
It is unclear how many foreign tankers may bring oil to the Northeast or how much fuel could be brought in under the waiver.
The Jones Act became a point of contention during the 2010 Gulf oil spill as critics of the law suggested it prohibited foreign-flagged ships from heading to the area to help clean up the massive spill. Coast Guard and other officials at the time dismissed such criticisms.

Read more: http://www.seattlepi.com/news/artic...ankers-in-Northeast-4003457.php#ixzz2B5yKE2bS

Did you read the article?He lifted a ban on foreign oil. Not from the midwest as you claimed. 

Key statement & words: [SIZE=4"]allow foreign oil tankers coming from the Gulf of Mexico to enter Northeastern ports to help ease a fuel shortage.." [/SIZE]

Last edited:
I'de like just for a year the government stop it's subsidies with oil, wind, and solar. $18 a gallon for oil vs $3 per watt for solar and wind. My bet is on solar and wind being more cost affective. Maybe ninjahood can do the math for us.....
you must want rolling brown outs that threaten california
laugh.gif

kinda proof that obama picks the best people he can find, regardless of what they personally feel, huh?
At the end of the day you have to pick well rounded people. People that will challenge you and help you find better solutions will always outweigh an organization that shares the same ideology. What kills me about the house of representatives is that the majority of the republicans in the house would rather see obama fail than to challenge him and ultimately compromise with him for the better of the american people.

[h1]Gov't moves to allow oil tankers in Northeast[/h1]

[h5]ALICIA A. CALDWELL, Associated Press[/h5]

[h5]Updated 9:46 a.m., Friday, November 2, 2012[/h5]

inShare

[table][tr][td]
tools_size.gif
Larger | Smaller[/td][/tr][tr][td][img]http://www.seattlepi.com/img/pages/article/tools_print.gif[/img]Printable Version[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td] Email This[/td][/tr][tr][td] Font[/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

mediaManager

Did you read the article?He lifted a ban on foreign oil. Not from the midwest as you claimed. 

Key statement & words: [SIZE=4"]allow foreign oil tankers coming from the Gulf of Mexico to enter Northeastern ports to help ease a fuel shortage.." [/SIZE]
laugh.gif

thats just PART of da oil shipments...da point is their LIFTING NON UNIONIZED oil (or oil that doesn't have to go thru da bureaucrats)

read about da JONES ACT.

At the end of the day you have to pick well rounded people. People that will challenge you and help you find better solutions will always outweigh an organization that shares the same ideology. What kills me about the house of representatives is that the majority of the republicans in the house would rather see obama fail than to challenge him and ultimately compromise with him for the better of the american people.

you didnt answer my question, tho.

dude posted the article like obama is such a loser even his jobs council doesnt endorse him

when

in reality

obama probably picked a dude who didnt like him....

you dont see **** like that from the GOP point blank period

when ohio went republican, the governor didnt pick a single member of the black caucus, the black caucus complained and he told them "tough ****, if you feel left out thats because you are being left out" LMAO

these are the people yall are vouching for? LMAO

to bring the country together and fix it from the last 4 years of evil blackenstien....

YAWN

OBAMA IS TEFLON BECAUSE HE'S TEFLON...IT ISNT AN ACT...HE ISNT BEING ADVISED....ITS HIM.

if yall wanted to replace obama maybe you shouldnt have picked the fence sitting space cadet who wants to instill mormonism into mainstream america.....

but then again, LOOK AT THE LOT YALL HAD TO PICK FROM!

LMAOOOOOO

:lol:

thats just PART of da oil shipments...da point is their LIFTING NON UNIONIZED oil (or oil that doesn't have to go thru da bureaucrats)

read about da JONES ACT.
Somehow i feel like you and every other american are okay with that tough, so what's your point? As long as we keep it commin' with some oil, americans dont care. Not sure if this article helped strengthen your argument, or lack there of. But thanks for the read.

laugh.gif
 This is how everyone feels at this point. 

Back
Top Bottom