***Official Political Discussion Thread***

War talks getting real spicy Just around the time everyone has a sudden change of heart on the handling of the pandemic

stringerbell.gif

War talks getting real spicy Just around the time everyone has a sudden change of heart on the handling of the pandemic

stringerbell.gif
mind elaborating?

I'm not entirely hip to the Russia/Ukraine beef but I honestly can't tell if it's really going down or not based on their previous history and how things are being reported

Politics aside;
Eric Adams is just a hilarious dude.
I can't even lie, I have majors issue with some of his politics, I think some of the **** he believes is dangerous, but I see the appeal of him on a personal level

Mans stay cracking me up

It is like one of my ol' head uncles became mayor, and brought all his weird idiosyncrasies into office

I want so bad for mans to attend a West Indian carnival or Puerto Rican day parade while in office.

With all that rum and big booty women, Adams finna give NYC a political memory they will never forget

Last edited:
I can't even lie, I have majors issue with some of his politics, I think some of the **** he believes is dangerous, but I see the appeal of him on a personal level

Mans stay cracking me up

It is like one of my ol' head uncles became mayor, and brought all his weird idiosyncrasies into office

I want so bad for mans to attend a West Indian carnival or Puerto Rican day parade while in office.

With all that rum and big booty women, Adam finna give NYC a political memory they will never forget
Saw his middle name was Leroy and surprised he ain't hit one yet.

Back
Top Bottom