***Official Political Discussion Thread***

What's his point? Instead of hating on panda express gm's, maybe he should apply to another college.

I don’t think he’s hating on the GMs so much as he’s questioning the way society values different contributions.

The math world is so weird. I don’t know why so many otherwise intelligent people trap themselves mentally into low-paying teaching professorships.

If dude worked for a public school and wanted to make a point about low pay in public universities, I would be with him. Even if he didn't hit the mark 100%

But that tweet just comes off as elitist

Last edited:
that's a real backwards way of crying about your pay, f that dude. take that up with your boss and stop clowning Panda Express, coward.

Screenshot_20220212-044231.png

It's been about a week since close to three quarters of Puerto Rico's more than 20,000 public school teachers decided not to show up for work. They say they're fed up with the dismal pay, made worse by the fact that soon, changes to their pension system will make surviving as a teacher on the island even harder. A march and protest today, originally planned as a teacher's strike, has expanded to include a wide range of public sector employees, from firefighters to police, who say they are bearing the brunt of Puerto Rico's ongoing debt crisis.

Bro...just say you got that cash and went crazy cuz girls finally noticed you now and shorty was a wolf and you were easy prey. All of these new terms for how y'all gon parent when really she cracking you for cheese monthly is a more accurate assessment.

Bro...just say you got that cash and went crazy cuz girls finally noticed you now and shorty was a wolf and you were easy prey. All of these new terms for how y'all gon parent when really she cracking you for cheese monthly is a more accurate assessment.

"friends"

***** that's your baby momma.

The CNN anchor who has two other children revealed that he and his friend Noemi Zamacona decided to “join forces” to have a child together.

"It's a concept that I hope more people will explore and consider"

charlie-murphy.gif

The CNN anchor who has two other children revealed that he and his friend Noemi Zamacona decided to “join forces” to have a child together.

"It's a concept that I hope more people will explore and consider"

charlie-murphy.gif

Lmao! *****s be getting creative as hell :lol:

I remember D Wade said he had a “break baby” , when he got got caught up stepping out on Gabby

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom