***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I thought about this too and that those weren’t crocodile tears, but that’s why it’s manslaughter and not murder. At the end of the day someone died and it’s her fault. Two years smh.
She’s didn’t mention by his name. Only as “The Driver”

She’s didn’t mention by his name. Only as “The Driver”

I’m literally watching the story on the local news right now after the victim impact the family said she never looked at them in the eyes she responded “I didn’t believe I had the right to look at you” get outta here with that. At least say something like I was ashamed at least that’s believable. Didn’t even know about that “the driver” mess but I believe it.

Let me declare my pronoun before I tell you to f yourself. :lol:

They’re not ready for the vibe shift that’s about to occur.

I watched that sentencing. As someone who trained police officers and being on the force for years I can’t see how she made the mistake of pulling out a gun instead of a taser. The muscle memory wouldn’t allow it. It’s like telling me to take a 3 foot bunny jumper but I put the strength and power of a 3 point shot. It makes zero sense.

Now is she remorseful for what she did? It does seem like it but not sure how legit is it vs just looking out for herself.

My boy used to be a cop told me all the same stuff.

Nothing will change here. Our governor will just shoot out another thoughts and prayers tweet and tell any protestors to go home.

Man look at this....

Capture.PNG

A ******* Jesse Ventura pick was reelected unopposed...

Chu.PNG

If I'm reading this right, she might be up for reelection this year. Someone needs to get her out the paint

Since when are sentences reduced based on reduced likelihood of future crimes being committed? Am I in the twilight zone?

I am not a short king, but Im actually in favour of this cancelling,
ladies been talkin reckless about our short brothers for way too long. :smh:

Crazy how her career has gone, she was once a fast rising star

You know how many women would lose jobs tomorrow if they couldn't insult men online? :lol:

...and the hits keep on coming,

im-487573.jpg

NFL Hires Former AG Loretta Lynch To Fight Discrimination Lawsuit​

In keeping with the time-honored tradition of white people accused of racism turning to respected Black folk for cover, the NFL has tapped the nation’s first Black woman attorney general to defend the league against former Miami Dolphins head coach Brian Flores’ racial discrimination lawsuit.

Bloomberg first reported that the league had hired former AG Loretta Lynch, now a partner at Big Law firm Paul, Weiss, Rifkind & Garrison, to work on the case along with Paul, Weiss chairman Brad Karp. Both lawyers had pre-existing relationships with the NFL, Lynch working on the investigation into discrimination and misconduct claims against the Washington [racist slur] Football Team Commanders back in 2020. That investigation uncovered a chain of racist emails which were ultimately leaked and led to the resignation of former Las Vegas Raiders head coach Jon Gruden.

Back
Top Bottom