***Official Political Discussion Thread***

made made my own little edit:

F148655F-A4B6-40B1-A5A7-0F0671B2A5FD.jpeg

Was talking to my dad today. I went through elementary, middle and high school with some Ukranians (there's a lot of them in the Seattle area). I was fairly close with some of them. I told my dad today, "you do NOT mess with those people". He responded: "absolutely not". Even he knew. Ukraine isn't some podunk third world country. Literally 40+ million people all willing to take up arms and fight.

Meanwhile, we got the Gravy Seals over here who think they're so oppressed, yet would run for the hills at the first sign of an attack.

3a26eb71-3bd8-4bd2-a49a-337c3bc5fdf0-large3x4_crossingtheswampframes.jpg

He was there.
Sure I’ve seen that posted here, but never paid attention to anyone else in the boat besides trump. They got the whole gang there. :lol:
For starters, the fake news websites will disappear and conservatives will stop looking like fools on social media:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:at those were all made last night. And you can’t figure out why?

For starters, the fake news websites will disappear and conservatives will stop looking like fools on social media:

ussanews.com and yournews.com are the height of validity and truth and should be taken as gospel

Back
Top Bottom